5. ꧁Pretty u꧂

'Y/n mumbled. Xiao rolled his eyes and then lifted up their chin.
Y/n's eyes widened and their face went bright red until Xiao...'

꧁_______________________________꧂

-SEHO ENT.  DANCE STUDIO-

After a few practices, I guess you could say the members were starting to finally get a long. They got used to eachothers presence and arrival.
Xiao was slowly warming up to Y/n and they were fine... Sorta.

They refused to even be friends! At first they're fighting then the next they're acting friendly and quite flirty if you ask me.

It's now lunch break and Y/n was pleasantly invited by Kazuha to enjoy some food together.
"Hello there Y/n. How are you?"
Y/n looked behind themself to see a friendly face looking back at them awaiting their response.

"Oh! Hi Kazuha. I'm fine. What's up?"
Kazuha lifted out a bento box and smiled.
"I prepared some food from my homeland. I was hoping someone could try it and give feedback"
He explained.
Y/n nodded and picked up their bag.
"Ah I see, were you going to ask me if I wanted to try?"

Kazuha replied,
"Wow, you're so smart! You read my mind exactly. Please follow me if you'd like"
Y/n grinned a little a followed behind him without hesitation.
'YESSS, free food >:)'
They thought.

-

They made their way down to the trainee hangout and sat down on a comfy chair and table.
Kazuha sat across so he could see Y/n's reaction. He opened the box and revealed what was inside.

"T-this? You want me to try this?"Y/n said in shock

Y/n said in shock.
Kazuha raised his eyebrow.
"Why? Does it look bad? Do you not like something in it? I'm sorry, I didn't realise-"
"Nono! It's fine! I'm just surprised you wanted me to try something like this. It smells so good"