Ika Tatlumput Limang Kabanata

Ang mga sumusunod na kabanata ay di ko po sinasadya. Pagpasensyahan nyo na mga lods. xD

Chao♡

---

Anya's POV

"Nasha.. She wanted to tell you about herself. Gusto niya na siya mismo ang magsabi sa inyo. Kasi kung magagalit man kayo nakahanda ang sarili niya." Dagdag ng Prinsipe.

"Silly girl." Sabi ni Ace.

"Why would we be mad? She's a Princess for crying out loud. Who would dare to get angry at her? Definitely not me! Right Anya?" Tanong sa akin ni Liah na sunod sunod kong tinanguan.

I knew she's not just an ordinary Arta user.. Ever since I saw her there's something about her that's bothering me.

"Does he know?" Tanong ni Jack habang nakanguso kay Zeo.

Tumingin ako kay Zeo na ngayon ay nakatingin sa lumiliwanag na repleksyon ng buwan sa lawa ng Ago Tribe.

Nandito parin kasi kami but Nasha isn't.

Kyle.. He's still unconsious. That means Nasha is still unconsious right?

While The Fairies, they are trying to heal the forest. Kahit pito lang sila ginagawa nila ang makakaya nila but I think it'll take a while. Iisang Tierra lang kasi ang kasama nila.

"He knows.. And he promised to her that he'll keep it a secret until Nasha can tell you everything." The Prince answered.

"She...was hurt.. A lot. My Father.. He doesn't want her. Ah no. He wants her. He wants her dead." Nagulat ako sa sinabing iyon ng Prinsipe.

"Sinisisi niya si Nasha sa pagkawala ng Ina at ng Lola." Dagdag niya pa.

If I remember clearly what my Mom said, the whole Etheria falls into chaos that time. Almost all the Demons got inside our barrier but the Mother Queen who is also a Malefica cast a spell to strenghten the Barrier which cost her life.

I didn't know exactly what happened at the Palace because I was young too. Maybe months old.

"That night.. when the Demons got inside the castle Noir's Father was one of them. But Lola knows him. He knows him and he is indepted to us, to the Lux." Patuloy niya.

"Lola made a deal with him to retreat. She wants to save us, especially Nasha. She knows that Nasha is special. She knows who will Nasha be in the future because she was once an Oracle too. But the King of Darkness didn't agree."

The Mother Queen was an Oracle? Tapos naging Malefica siya? Holy vines!

"Lola.. She was powerful. She was like Nasha. She just can't unleash her Arta because it may be a destruction." Sabi pa ng Prinsipe saka tumingin sa taong nakatali parin sa vine ko.

"But she can't kill all the Demons while protecting us all by herself that's why she crack a deal with Noir's Father. The King of the Darkness." Napalunok ako sa sinabi niya.

Kung ganon that Noir Guy is the Prince of Darkness?

"Noir and Nasha.. They are like the Light and the Dark which balance our world. Noir wants her and Nasha too. She wants him, she just didn't know that because she was still a new born but her Arta and Noir's Arta who's a five year old boy says so." Lumingon ako kay Zeo nang may kidlat nanaman di kalayuan sa amin.

He is listening.

"Lola died but she manage to kill all the Demons including Noir's father but Noir...was still alive. Maybe because he is not yet a Demon himself or he doesn't want to, because he made a promise to Nasha. He would never ever become a Demon." Dagdag niya pa.

Kung ganon matagal ng magkakilala sila Noir at Nasha?

"Noir would never hurt Nasha. He cares for her. He dedicated his life to protect her. He made a Promise. A Promise of life.." Sabi ng Prinsipe bago tumayo at lumapit kay Kyle.

Promise of Life? I think I read that one before.

It says that a Promise of Life is made when two people promise something with each other and their Arta witnesses it, it becomes a Promise that can't be broken and that if they failed to fulfil, it will cost one's life.

Maybe that's why it was named as 'The Promise of Life.'

Nakita kong nanginginig si Kyle at pinatungan ito ng Prinsipe ng kumot.

"But.." Tumingin ako sa Prinsipe.

Humarap siya sa amin ng seryoso.

"I know he would never bring her back to us."

Kung kanina mahina lang ang kidlat ngayon sobrang lakas na kaya napatili kami ni Liah ng sabay.

Nakita nalang namin na naglakad palayo si Zeo.

"He needs time I see." Sabi ng Prinsipe saka lumingon kay Zeo.

"He cares for my sister too. Like how I care for his family."

Lumingon ako kay Zeo.

He cares for Nasha? He does?

Napangiti ako.

Our Big Brother cares for a girl! Finally!

"Nasha can go home.. If she wants to." Ace said.

"Yes yes. I'm here and you guys are here. She'll come back I know." Tango ng Prinsipe.

Naglapitan kami kay Kyle nang manginig nanaman ang katawan niya.

I hold his hand and quickly let go of him.

"He's hot. Oh my vines! He has a fever!" Tarantang sabi ko.

Ipinatong ko ang kamay ko sa dibdib ni Kyle at ginamot ito.

Ilang sandali ko itong tinitigan ngunit hindi man lang tumagos ang Arta ko papunta sa katawan ni Kyle.

My Arta is gone before even reaching his body. His body is rejecting my Arta.

"Could it be that... this is happening to Nasha too? Diba.... kasi they share the same heartbeat daw?" Tanong ni Jack na ikinalingon ko sa kanya.

Nakita kong nagpunas si Liah ng mukha dahil sa bumagsak na luha niya si pisngi .

"And we are not there for her." Bulong ni Ace na ikinatulo din ng luha ko.

"Nasha is strong. She is strong." Matigas na sabi ng Prinsipe na ikinatango naming lahat.

"That's why we need to be strong too. For her. So she can see us all when she come back. Let's be strong together." Dagdag niya pa.

Lumingon ako muli kay Kyle na patuloy sa panginginig.

Nilapitan siya ni Liah at niyakap ng mahigpit.

Sumunod ako sa kanya at ginaya ang ginawa nito. Niyakap ko din si Kyle, ng mahigpit.

If his body doesn't want my Arta then I will offer my love and care to him.

So even if he reject it, he won't be able to stop it.

It's my feeling, I am the one who controls it.