Story Info

Lol, it took one book and I came back to 5sos fanfiction. I blame the Take My Hand Tour, it sucked me right back into 5sos hardcore. This is a Luke Hemmings book, which is a first for me! I hope you enjoy it as much as you have loved my other books.

A friendly reminder, I respect and love all of the 5sos relationships, and this is a work of fiction. Sierra will simply not exist in this world, due to the fact that Luke is the main character. But I love her, and Lierra, with my whole heart and cannot wait for their wedding! The other boys relationships will be in the story!

———

This story will contain sexual content from time to time. I will not be prefacing those chapters with forewarning.

That being said, this story will also contain possibly triggering subjects. As to not give away chapter plots at the beginning I will preface these chapters with a trigger warning and level of low, medium, or high.

Ex: ⚠️ TW//high ⚠️

A list of possible triggers is listed below, refer back to it when theses warnings arise and proceed with cation if need be.

Possible Triggers
• mental abuse
• physical abuse
• injury and medical emergency
• verbal abuse
• domestic violence and abuse
• neglect
• Self harm, and the discussion of such
• physical and mental illnesses
• discussion of death/murder

———

If you've made it this far, I am so grateful. Please do enjoy this story! I am so excited to write it! Updates will be on Tuesdays and Fridays as has been my schedule for a while now.

Don't forget to add this story to your library to get notifications when I update! Votes and comments are so appreciated, and I try to interact with each person who leaves comments when I can!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)