Forty-Three

⚠️TW// medium⚠️

Lizzy loves Luke
I saw my favorite person today and instead of approaching I froze 😭 but he looked so happy hanging out with Elodie that I'm almost not mad

5sos Update Page
Rumor has it Luke was seen out and about in LA with Elodie today! If you were one of the fans who saw them let us know.

Luke Hemmo Stan
Luke hanging out with Elodie right after tour ends? Is my ship actually sailing??? I need them together!!!

LRH forever
Their ship name is mediocre but the world needs ELudie to happen. Luke needs ELudie to happen. He deserves something so good after everything he's had to deal with in the past. I'm happy crying just thinking about it

LAMY ain't over
Why is Luke giving his tech a pity hangout when Amy hasn't been on tour with him in months. Boy needs to go home to his real love 😡😭
|
Muke and Cashton
You're in denial, Luke and Amy broke up months ago and we all know it. Let him move on and be happy with whoever he chooses.

***

Elodie sets the phone down, feeling slightly overwhelmed by the massive number of tweets about her that have been circulating the 5sos fandom for the last twenty-four hours. She'd been fine with it when they'd been discussing her as his tech, and loving her Instagram posts from all over the world. But having them discuss the idea of her and Luke being together is terrifying, even if it's mostly positive feedback.

"They can't hurt you if you don't let them." Peter sits down beside her on the couch, obviously understanding what's going through her head.

"They don't actually seem to want to hurt me, they seem excited about it. But... What if I get approached in public, Pete? I can't get myself to talk to people I know, how am I supposed to handle Luke's fans? I don't want to become the bitchy girlfriend who blows off fans, but I seriously can't talk to them..."

"Luke made you his girlfriend?" Peter grins.

"Well, not officially, but it's headed that direction and I want it to get there."

"Luke will take care of you, El. I've seen the way he protected people who weren't half the person you are, and I've seen the way he looks at you, he won't let them hurt you."

"I'm not overly worried about when he's there with me, more about when he's not around..."

"You'll be just fine. Don't run from him, El, he's good for you."

"I don't want to run from him, just from his public life." She laughs, "I think I'm going to go out, I have a couple things I need to pick up."

"Be safe, and let me know if you go to Luke's for the night instead of back here, just so I don't worry." He nods, hugging her into his side quickly, pressing a kiss to the side of her forehead. "I love you, sis, you're strong enough to fall in love with the boy, even with his public life. And you deserve to fall in love with him."

"Thanks, Pete." She nods, grabbing her phone again and exiting the twitter app, trying to put it all out of her mind for a while while she gets some errands done.

***

Elodie is finally feeling calm again after running a few errands, having got the new keyboard she needed for her tablet and some new pens. After collecting her essentials she wanders into a small boutique that had caught her eye, wanting something new and more flirty to wear when Luke takes her on this big date he's been planning.

Rifling through the racks looking for anything that catches her eye, she freezes as she hears a sharp laugh coming from behind her. The hairs on her body standing at attention as she recognizes the cruel tone, turning slowly to see the last person she would ever want to interact with standing only feet away with a smirk plastered across her bitchy face.