Forty-Seven

LukeHemmings

Liked by Guitargirl9, CalumHood, and othersLukehemmings: relaxation mode activated 💤

Lukehemmings: relaxation mode activated 💤

Michaelclifford: took you long enough

Wildflower6: but who took the picture!?!?

5sos5soon: manifesting Elodie took this photo 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

HukeLemmings: pretending I took this instead of whatever whore you're with now

***

Elodie can't help but smile as she sees the photo Luke posted less than an hour ago, despite the negative comments under it. It makes her glad that she'd sent it to him and not just kept it for herself, to see him sharing it publicly. Though it is definitely still saved in her own phone for safekeeping. Glancing up as she hears the bedroom door open she can't help but grin at Luke as he comes back into the room from wherever he'd disappeared to.

"Good morning, pretty girl." He offers, flopping down beside her on the bed, kissing her cheek as he pulls her close.

"I see you liked the photo I took of you this morning." She hums, tucking herself easily into him.

"I looked really relaxed, I don't see many pictures where I see that in myself." He shrugs, "But with you sleeping beside me for the past few nights apparently it's possible."

"I sleep better beside you too, Lu." She whispers into his chest, pressing her lips to his warm skin.

"Come here." He chuckles, pulling her up until he can kiss her properly, "You are the best thing that ever happened to me, Elodie Stewart." He mumbles into the kiss, his hand on the small of her back, pressing her even closer to him.

"That is a mutual feeling, Luke Hemmings." She giggles, tickling her fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck.

"What's the plan today?" Luke sighs contently as he asks.

"I'm hoping to hear back from the lawyer about what still needs to be done to get my aunt's things in my possession. I feel like I'm sitting in this weird limbo and it's driving me crazy."

"Well, let's hope he calls, because we also need to get back to LA soon to record Older with your beautiful vocals." Luke nods.

"I'd like to get back to LA so we can finish the other legal battle we're fighting, and find out who we are when we aren't all over the place and sleeping in beds too small for you night after night." She chuckles, motioning to where his feet hang slightly off the end of the queen size mattress.

"Ya, I'd much rather we were cuddled up in my king size bed every night." He laughs, "But my girl needed me here, so I'm here." He lifts her hand, kissing her knuckles softly.

"And I am so appreciative of that, Lu. You have no idea."

"It's about time I saved you from something, you've been saving me for months." He shrugs slightly.