Thirty-Seven

⚠️TW//Medium⚠️

"Morning, Pretty girl." Luke grins as he steps out of the bus.

"Hi." She giggles, letting him take her hand and pull her towards the exit.

"So, what's the plan today?"

"Have you had any food yet?"

"No."

"Then the first stop is my favorite little coffee shop."

"I love coffee." Luke grins.

"I know." Elodie laughs, hitting the unlock button on the keyfob in her hand.

"Nice car." Luke's eyebrows raise as he sees which ones' lights flash.

"It's Rebecca's, not mine." Elodie laughs, "But thanks."

"So she and Peter know about us then?"

"Ya, Pete's been suspicious since my birthday, but I finally broke down and told them last night when we got here."

"I told the boys last night too, right before you called me actually. They were losing it when they realized it was you calling me, and that you were asking me on a date." Luke admits as he climbs into the passenger seat.

"No wonder Ashton was giving me those looks this morning." Elodie chuckles, tossing her phone into his lap, "Pick some music."

"Okay, let's see what your On Repeat playlist holds." Luke grins.

"Your ego doesn't need that big of a boost, but I guess I told you to pick." Elodie laughs.

"Wow." Luke looks from the phone to her after a minute, "My entire solo album is on this playlist."

"Ya, I know. It's my favorite album." Elodie blushes slightly.

"Is that why you're wearing my shirt, from my album?"

"Hey, you gave me this shirt in Texas, if you wanted it back you should have asked."

"I definitely don't want it back at this point, it looks much better on you." Luke reaches across the console as he finally picks some music, his hand falling against her bare thigh.

"Good, because I wasn't planning on giving it back." She smirks over at him, "I like it too much."

"You do look exceptionally pretty today, how is that even possible, I know you didn't get home until probably 2am." Luke chuckles.

"I had a date with my favorite boy, I had to look decent. Besides, this is nothing crazy, just your t-shirt and some shorts."

"I like your hair like that, El." Luke shrugs.

"Yes, messy buns are the hottest hairstyle of tired moms and guitar techs on tour."

"It shows off your neck, and your jawline."

"And that's a good thing?" Elodie laughs.

"You have a rather sexy jawline and neck." Luke nods, stating it matter-of-fact.

"I... thank you?" Elodie responds nervously.

"It's a good thing, pretty girl. Now, where is this coffee shop?"

"Right there." El laughs, pointing across the parking lot as she pulls into it.

"Good, I'm ready to buy my pretty girl a good cup of coffee, she decided I was more important than some extra sleep, and I know she needs it."

"Let's go." Elodie laughs as she pulls into the parking stall near the small shop.

"Wait." Luke catches her arm as she turns the ignition off, getting her to look up at him, pulling her close by the cheek until he can press a kiss to her lips. "Hi, pretty girl."