Five

⚠️TW//low⚠️

5sos Is On Tour Again!
Luke has a new guitar tech and she is so cute! Does anyone know her socials? I love her already!

Tay saw 5sos in Leeds
The new guitar tech is so cute and seems to know what she's doing. Luke barely seems to need to adjust his guitars after she gave them to him.

Liza is a Complete Mess
Rumor has it the new guitar tech is the younger sister of Michael's guitar tech, Peter. He's been with the band for a few years now and is helping her get experience.

Take My Hand Stan
I know I shouldn't, but I fully ship Luke with his guitar tech, even though I know literally nothing about her. Including her name... Their little interactions on stage and looks are just too perfect for each other.
|
Brit Survived Calum on Stage
Isn't Luke still with Amy though?
|
Take My Hand Stan
Ew, I think so... But he needs to move on from LAmy. This guitar tech has much better energy than A does.
|
Brit Survived Calum on Stage
I'm not Amy's biggest fan either, but if she makes Luke happy we shouldn't hate on her.
|
Take My Hand Stan
I don't honestly believe she makes him happy, at least not anymore. There is something weird about her, she's been giving Asparagus vibes lately.
|
Brit Survived Calum on Stage
Not another Asparagus. Luke deserves so much better than that.
|
Take My Hand Stan
My thoughts exactly, I want him with someone so much better and I liked the new guitar tech's vibe, so I'm going to pretend there could be something good for Luke there, even if I'm being delusional.
|
Brit Survived Calum on Stage
You may have convinced me to do the same. I gotta watch out for bad energy from LAmy now too.

5sauce
Luke having a female guitar tech is my favorite thing ever. I hope they are best friends and she helps him do his makeup and they go to the nail salon together.

SEEING 5SOS TODAY
I bought these 5sos tickets two and a half years ago, so why am I more excited about seeing this new guitar tech everyone on twitter is talking about than the actual band?

***

"So, how does it feel to be such a Twitter star?" Peter asks Elodie after showing her the collection of tweets shared under the trend of 'Luke's guitar tech'.

"Weird. I'm just me." She shrugs, talking softly as they head across the lot towards the arena from their bus.

"Getting recognized though, for your work as a guitar tech even, that's not a bad thing, El. It means people will notice your abilities and want to work with you."

"That is exciting, but it is also scary. If I'm not working with you I will actually have to talk to someone else... That scares me." Her eyes bulge slightly as she admits it.

"It's a good thing this band likes both of us then isn't it?" Peter smiles sympathetically, "But for the record, I believe you could do it if the opportunity presented itself. I believe you could find the courage to be vocal to make your dreams come true."

"I'm glad I don't have to though." She sighs, closing her mouth as they enter the building and the noises of the crew working reach their ears.

"I got you." Peter nods, wrapping an arm over her shoulders as they head for the side of the stage to find the guitar cases and get to work preparing everything for the show tonight.

***

Elodie leans against the counter in the bathroom as she sighs, trying to figure out how three days without a show could cause every single one of Luke's guitars to be wildly out of tune. It had taken her hours to get every guitar back into the correct key and set for tonight's show, and both Peter and Michael had stepped in to help her, also confused by how Luke's guitars had ended up in such bad shape, especially considering Michael's had not been equally disheveled.