Chapter 2

A Temporary Alliance

The door closed, it was well passed ten by a few minutes. Both [ Name] and Beth knew it was time for the following latter to go. Besides that, the naming process went well, semi- well. A fight broke out again when the two girls went to name the ones in the other box. It seemed Banana and King had a certain vendetta against the one in the [ Hair colored] girl's lap. The said dog seemed snuggled up, rubbing against the fabric of the girl's pants.

The dog seemed to really enjoy the time spent lazing away in [ Name]' s hold that she couldn't get up but upon seeing the time, the girl got up turned the TV off. She had to get up early and run a few errands. She couldn't afford to sleep her day away as the small blonde dog was doing now. Getting up, the girl made her way to the bathroom with the thought of taking a shower. Mickey also got up and was about to run after her until a bigger dog grabbed the flesh of his neck and picked him up and brung him towards the circle of the already made circle.

POV change to Dogs

" If your done laying around, we need to discuss how we ended up here." The bigger dog said as he let go of the smaller. " I wasn't laying around. I was getting information from her." The smaller barked, arguing against his friend trying to prove his innocence in a sense. None of the dogs were buying it, the bickering between the two just made some angrier.

" If this is Toman's president then I think they should reconsider." The white dog growled. He just met Mikey and it made him want to kill him even more. More than hearing his name from the decease shinichiro's lips. " H-Hey, let's not fight. We need to find out how we became dogs first." The dog, Takemichi, said nervously feeling the tension from Tenjiku's leaders' words. " Takemitchys' right. Right now we don't have time for fighting, it will just breed trouble from here." Draken sighed out. Right now he didn't want to be a dog or in some strange woman's house, the fastest solution to this problem, the better.

" I don't think this is a time to talk about it right now. I think we should wait till tomorrow when we're not as tired and worn out." Inui spoke out, feeling drain from the whole process of being named to this conflict. Each dog couldn't help but agree. He was right, all of them were tired and drain as a dog. If they decided a decision right now it would breed fighting knowing they both were opposing gangs toward each other. Their best option was wait till the mourning and rest now.

" I second that." A lavender dog said stepping forward. This made them acknowledge the fact that they will have to make decisions as a group instead of one like they usually do in their respected gangs. A democracy was now in place. " I'm fine with that." A black dog with abnormally large fangs said. " If Baji-san agrees then so do I." The slightly smaller puppy said from the other side making a few others agree. " Whatever." Rindo said walking from the group to the stairs and going up them with his brother soon following.

" I guess we all decided then. We'll talk about this tomorrow mourning." Kakucho said looking around the dispersing circle. All dogs going somewhere around the house to explore while some went upstairs. A silent peace treating in place. No fighting until they're out of this strange situation. They had to find a way to get back to their original selves and back to Japan. They noticed the western features of the house and what both girls were wearing. What they couldn't wrap their head around was the fact they spoke English and they understood. It was all in all a weird situation to be in let alone to be seen in.

This made them more cautious, everyone was on their feet. Not only were they cautious of the now alive Emma but also of the alive baji by their side. Most of them were there when Baji took his last breath and died on bloody Halloween but here he is. Safe and alive, talking to Chifuyu like nothing happened. No one had the stomach to bring the topic up, even Chifuyu but he didn't care as much. The one he admired was happy and alive, he didn't want to change that.

Everyone was particularly disturbed by the fact the previously deceased was talking acting like nothing happened but it disturbed one person more than the rest. Takemichi. He could only theorized these people, dogs, weren't their Emma and Baji. Maybe they haven't said anything was because they didn't know they were dead. They didn't know they were dead because it hasn't happened yet. Besides their current predicament, Takemichi knew how real Time travel/ leaping was. He was a Time leaper himself! He could only guess that the Emma and Baji from their time line was still at the cemetery. Nothing changed, nothing moved. Takemichi just hoped because of this time line mix up that nothing else would make it more complicated when saving Hina.

He already had more trouble then needed, he really didn't need anymore. He could only sit back and wait until they get turn back to normal. While he waits, he would have to make sure Hina is safe. Having Kisaki so near her made is anxiety rise. The one who kept killing her was in the same house of her. It made a few tears slip out.

" What's this baby cryin' for now?" Baji growled looking at Takemichi crying more. The sudden shout made his friend, Chifuyu, block his view of his crying friend more. He didn't want his deceased best friend trying to kill his Current best friend, it made his heart clench. " Takemichi's just worried about this situation, Baji-san!" The blonde and black dog said making the taller one growl in annoyance.

" Well there's no point in cryin' ."