New Years

' Resolutions'

' Resolutions'

" We usually celebrate Shōgatsu, not New Years," B.Sanzu spoke, looking at the TV and the girl beside him. [ Name] huffed before turning to her other side to speak to the other man, asking the same question. " Mikey do you want to celebrate New Years with me and the others?" Allowing her eyes to get watery, [ Name] pushed her hands forward then grabbing his cold large hands into hers. The white haired male shrugged his shoulders when he looked into the younger girl's eyes and agreed. This action was seen my Sanzu, making him growl.

' Is this wrench Seducing my King!?!'

" Yes," the older male said making the girl so happy that she jumped off the couch.

" Great! I'll get the stuff we'll need!"

Slipping on her shoes, she ran to the door then left. The sound of the closing door made a blonde boy poke his head out. " Who just left uhh....older me?" Toman Mikey asked, nibbling on a blueberry waffle, looking in the other direction, the white haired male explained in brief words. " New Years."

' That didn't answer my question', Mikey thought while sweat dropping.

Hearing the commotion, a new male entered the room and spoke, " Ahhh, Shōgatsu?" Izana asked, the male nodded his head before looking at the TV. What was playing was a reality show titled, ' I Survived'. The male couldn't help but wonder if he would be a victim or the killer if he went in that show. He had a hard life so he made other people have one too, or he would end theirs. The rosé colored male beside him though just laughed at the victims stories, even cringing when they explained the part a about escaping their kidnappers.