Chapter 7

'Last batch!'

'Last batch!'

'Woah?'

[Name] sweated nervously from the close proximity of her and the older male, nervousness could be seen on her face before a pale hand push 'Takemichi' away from the girl.

"Huh, inui?" The pale blond made his way between the two, shielding the girl from the prying eyes of the Bonten male. 'Takemichi' looked blankly at the two and glared before letting a smile gloss his face, although the glare never left. His voice came out low, in a short chuckle.

"Relax buddy, I was just kidding. Jus' wondering that's all. No need to be so uptight!" His hand made contact with both people's shoulders before he squeezed them, causing the girl to let out a pain yelp.

"We'll talk about this later," with that, he left. Both of them couldn't help but let out a sigh as the others in the room had wide eyes. They all knew Takemichi but this Takemichi was much different from the current one. Who knew he had it in him to be this threatening, even the boy himself was surprised.

"Don't mind him, I'm sure he wouldn't do anything to only income we HAVE in this household," B. Kokonoi said, closing his book. This action made the others turn to him as his eyes got serious.

"Now about this 'Alice in Borderland' Theory..."

The situation in front of [Name] was funny— or At least to her— as she watched both Kisaki and Kokonoi sat on the couch and watched the TV. After they considered Beth's theory, they thought it would a better idea to watch the show they mentioned. Right now they needed to look at their predicament in a different perspective to find the common denominator and the best way to do this would be to look at an over complicated show where the cast was in a different world— similarly to them.