Chapter 7

'An apology?'

'An apology?'

Takemichi frozed, if ever it was in fear or shock, he guessed it could be both. The girl who owned this house did not only shock them, shocked him, to see himself on her futuristic TV but now seeing the person he yearned to save on the couch but as four people instead of one made his head hurt.

The dogs in-font of them had mostly different looks but they all seemed to share the same pairs of obsidian eyes that the Toman leader had. Those cold dead eyes. Anyone could notice them if they had two eyes with sight in each one.

The dogs were quite strange though, different from their counter part, Mikey, one of them had black hair, another white, and two others with the same bleach blonde as the young gang leader. The older blonde one, they presumed due to the slight height difference, had a tattoo similar to the bigger dog beside the Toman leader.

" I knew it was gonna be more dogs," [ Name] sighed, she placed her [ Skin colored] hands on her temples. She wasn't in poverty but she wasn't that well off with the extra money she had from the cafe. She didn't know if she could afford to have more dogs in her house right now, especially ones who shares those freaky eyes similar to the small dog beside her.

" Maybe I should call Beth?"

The girl made her way out the living room and walked up the stairs leading to her bedroom. Along the way, she brought out her wallet and phone to check the balance on her credit card, concern for the amount of money she had on it. She may have bought a lot a few days ago, which wasn't easy to replenish, extra hours added to the amount she had to work. Opening the door knob to her room, [ Name] walked in to grab her phone until she heard a bang down the stairs. Rushing out, the girl made her way down the stairs with thumps following. She had quite a few valuable things in there and she wasn't planning on losing them. Coming to the crime scene, she spotted King and Mickey tearing into each other with a bigger black dog trying to intervene. The surrounding dogs watching on, partially to the fight and intently to the midnight black dog who was intervening. Feeling annoyance and anger rise, [ Name] stomped forward trying to separate the two dogs.

" What are you guys doing! I told you not to fight especially in the living room!" The girl shouted trying to get a hold on both dogs. As if they didn't hear, the two dogs kept brawling, fighting for dominance aggressively. The blonde one taking a hold on the white ones neck and the other around his neck. Blood dripping slowly staining both's light fur. Barreling forward, both dogs rolled next to the couch, the ground causing slight discomfort because of the friction. The girl rushed to catch them but missed as they jerked backwards toward the side table adjacent to the couch.

" Stop! Your gonna knoc-,"

* shattering*

The room went oddly silent, both dogs fighting stopped as the dogs on the couch and floor watched on intensely. The boiling anger came out of the girl in waves as she glared at the dogs who were growling a minute prior. The thing they knocked down or what's better said, who they knocked down was a urn of her deceased [ Important Family Member's Title]. [ They/ He/ She/ Other] died 2 years prior but the wound was still fresh in her mind, still not entirely over it but here [ Their selected pronouns] are. All over the floor next to the knocked down side table. The Anger was so thick it almost made her cry of frustration. She wasn't a sensitive person at all but seeing one of her most important person all over the floor of what was remain of them made her heart sink.

" I- I think.. I should go in my room to calm down."

The sounds of footsteps going up the stairs sounded in the dogs ears. The guilt not yet processed of why the girl was mad. " Why was she mad?" Senju asked looking at the vase, observing the sand-like substance tangled into the pieces of ceramic on the ground. " I felt as if she was about to explode when she looked at them." Sanzu said, not acknowledging the white haired girl feet away from him.

" She was mad because what they knocked over were ashes." A black haired dog replied, apart from the one who was now on the ground, baji, who was attempting to split the fight up, this black haired dog was on the couch having the same black eyes Toman's leader had adorning his features. His voice made them stop, being one of the first of the dogs who were on the couch to speak, his voice falsely cheerful combatting the soulless blacks of his eyes. " Ashes?" Takemichi questioned, making the black dog infront of him perk up, looking slightly more happier with the yellow dog presence.

" Yes, Ashes."

" Why would she keep ashes in a vase?" Baji asked, looking confused of the interaction that took place in front of them as a couple of dogs in the group realized. " Mikey... I think you should apologize or at least attempt to make it up." Mitsuya spoke, looking regretful if his president's actions. " Why would I apologize when he attacked me!" Mikey shouted challengingly, making a couple dogs flinch from the noise. The loud shout made his adopted brother's ears furrow in fury as he was about to shout back but was interrupted. " Those we're human Ashes, Mikey." 

He was talking about apologizing to you, not Izana.