[ Arc ii]

" More?"

" More?"

The girl carried the puppies around the store. A common sight in the store for many but what was not so common was the similarities of the puppies. All shared weirdly human eyes but the passerby's didn't comment on it. The girl looked at the prices on the items, her pocket quickly diminished after getting a few things so she decided to be more responsible with the money she had left. As the girl shopped, the puppies under her arm looked around. The grocery store was very modern, more modern than what they were used too. Maybe it's because they were in a foreign place? The question on their mind faded to the back of their mind.

" How do you think we can get back, Bae?"

The teasing was heard clear in the bigger blond's voice. To the girl she looked down, she couldn't understand what they were saying, a bark was what met her ears from the said dog. Rolling his eyes, Manila smiled at Second. " I'll ask the person who brought us here, Mafia." The hostility clear in the air, the other costumers in the aisle felt distressed. All those dogs friendly? They couldn't tell. The clear waves of anger generating from the bigger blond made them question if the girl should be able to bring the dogs in the store.

" Wow, this would be a good deal." Clearing oblivious to the tension the girl made it to the counter. Setting her shopping basket down, she handed the items to the cashier who was dressed in all black with the stores logo on their chest. Ringing it up, the cashier typed on the register before telling the total.

" $ 40.58," smiling the girl pulled out two twenties and a dollar. Handing it to the cashier, they pulled out the remaking change to give back to the girl. " Have a good day, ma'am!" Nodding briefly, [ Name] steadied the puppies before putting the bag onto her other arm. Trekking out the store, the girl struggled herself and the dogs to the car before opening the door and setting the bag with puppies down gently while swing the other stuff into the back seat. " That would've been Beth if she ate my food again." The girl mumbled, looking at the bag she swung into the back seat.

" Let's go now." Getting in, she started the car then started to pull out, sun shining on her face. Trying her luck, [ Name] waves her hand toward the white puppy who stared at her limb, then viciously swiping at it. Hissing the girl frowned, " This is why I named you, Emo." The words sauntered put her mouth in a mumble as she reeled her arm back in. It wasn't long until she came back to her house with the puppies in hand while her other hand held the bags.

" One, Two? Where's the third one?" The girl looked around her before groaning.

" I guess I left it in the car." The girl groaned before making sure the dogs could get out the bag on the couch. Leaving swiftly after telling Beth she was gonna go to the car, she shut the door before making her way back to the car parked in her front yard. Hearing the click of the car door opening, she trudged her door open in surprise to what she saw in the car.

" There's another box!?"

Getting her last grocery bag, she then carefully picked up the box to what she guessed contained more dogs. [ Name] couldn't help but groan even more with a loud sigh. Her pocket was dwindling fast with these dogs. At this point she might have to take out money from what she was gonna use for college.

Walking back to the house she opened the door with a loud bang. " Beth we have another problem!" She yelled, hoping her guess would be wrong. Thumps we're heard through the house as the brunette came in with some puppies following.

Upon seeing the girl again some puppies came to greet her before a blonde one jumped on her, knocking the wind out of her. She carefully steadied herself making sure not to drop the dog or the box as she held onto both. " Mickey for someone so short, you carry a lot of energy." The statement caught most ears but the blonde didn't seem to care. Normally he would beat up whoever made a comment or joke about his height but now he couldn't find it in his heart to. Over the few days, he's grown close to the girl so beating her up account to that, and the fact she was a girl, didn't even cross his mind.

" Come on bud, we have some more guest." Making their way to the living room, the girl proper the box up to cut. After making the first cut, the brown cardboard began to move. It didn't take long for the dry box to open. Out came an array of colorful dogs, what was noticeable was how similar they were to some of the dogs in-front of them. There were seven dogs in total. Two of them shared the same purple eyes with lavender fur while another had black fur with mismatched eyes that reminded the girl of another cat she had. There was another with pink fur while the cat next to it had white fur but similar eyes to snake. The last two were peculiar, one looked very old compared to the others. Gray fur mixed with the contrasting black of its under coat as the other cat looked very identical to one. Raven black fur with a pungent colored blue, almost resembling navy eyes, was seen staring at the girl. Blue eyes that were similar to Mickey's in a way but almost identical to another.

Those eyes freaked [ Name] out more than what the small blond had.

[ A/n: Sorry I haven't been updating more frequently but school as got me bad 💀 but I made sure to add what y'all requested plus one more

[ A/n: Sorry I haven't been updating more frequently but school as got me bad 💀 but I made sure to add what y'all requested plus one more. I bet y'all won't know who the last dog is. Anyway, I hoped y'all liked this chapter because I haven't edited it yet but I'll try to soon!]