July 4th

💥 Fireworks 💥

💥 Fireworks 💥

"Todays another holiday?" Kisaki asked, pushing the frames of his glasses up. Right now, he and [Name] was at a store with two other idiots, who happened to be name Baji and Chifuyu. Even if they came to a compromise, he still wouldn't want to be around them, but the same could be said vice versa.

"Yeah, July 4th. Honestly I don't understand the hype behind it, but a holidays an holiday. It's to celebrate Independence Day for Americans so it's no wonder you guys don't celebrate it over there in Japan," [Name] hummed, picking up a pack of hotdogs from the cool section of the store.

"It should be fun though, we're grilling out and looking at fireworks when we get back home!" She said excitedly before feeling a tap on the shoulder. She looked over to her side to meet honey brown and feverish blue eyes.

"We have to get this! Chocolate eggs are the best!" Baji roared, pushing the carton into the girls hands as Kisaki sighed. "Baji-San....those aren't chocolate eggs," Chifuyu corrected, giving [Name] hope before crushing it. "Chocolate eggs are fresh eggs that turn white after a year!"

'Ain't no way these bitches this dumb!'

She hasn't met anyone this dumb before. She may act stupid, but it's more of a persona or personality. She was actually really smart and was placed at the top of the class. Many kids acted like this here but to see someone who was actually very stupid made her jaw dropped.