Chapter 2

Weird Behavior + one new puppy

The new puppies liked the rest were weird but more...Aggressive. [ Name] made her way to her room as she left the puppies familiarized themself with the other puppies and the house. She currently had a finger to patch up in the bathroom in her room. The new puppies, specifically the pink one, slashed at index finger. Hitting the target successfully, making her bleed from the new wound on her limb's fingers. Opening her door, she walked across her room to her bathroom. Before making it in there, she heard a thud.

" What the hell was that?!"

Going in, the girl noticed the toilet seat wide open with toilet water around the white ceramic. The sight made her hold in a groan, thinking about having to clean the mess up herself. Looking closer, she thought she seen... Mickey? Maybe it was him, she couldn't tell. The blond fur was shorter like Mafia's but the dog was smaller, much smaller than the other puppies. The dog was almost palm size, a little bigger if you looked closely but the difference would be unnoticeable to most.

Rushing, the girl went under her sink to get some plastic gloves before taking the small puppy from the toilet water so it could breathe. Small coughs seemed to rack the small dog making the girl worried, the soaked puppy heaved up and down with its eyes closed.

" What should I do? Do I need to get another towel?"  

[ Name] fumbled another towel in her hands, waiting for the dog to calm down. She had to wait until it stopped coughing to dry the coat of the dog so she did just that, waited. After some minutes, the puppy stopped coughing to the girl's relief. She couldn't have an almost-pet end up like her fish, it was a problem if she couldn't keep the fish in water or the puppy out. Circumstance is always to blame in her book.

In front of [ Name] was the puppy, it shared the same features as the new ones in her household. Not surprising but worrying. How did their previous owner sneak a puppy in her bathroom without being caught. When she wasn't here, Beth was. The situation in all was suspicious but seeing no malicious intent she let it go.

Cleaning the puppy up to it's reluctance, the girl made her way back downstairs with her new pet called Babe. There was a new baby in town and it wasn't Bae, the thought made her smile seeing how small the puppy was compared to the others. The dog adorned light blonde fur which was fluffed out due to her drying it off from the clean water, it's pink nose sniffled in her hand as she cradled the dog to her chest. Small yips leaving it's mouth.

" Where am I at! Baji? Shin? Draken?!" Confuse and scared mumbles left the dog in her arms, blank eyes pitched with fright. The fear made the puppy question if he was being carried to his doom so he started to struggle in the older girl's arms. Claws too small to cut, pinched her arm uncomfortably making her wince at the pressure.

' How can a palm size dog have this much strength?'

" Let me go, Hag!" Mikey wasn't usually rude to girls, except on a few occasions, but this girl who handled him, had him frazzled. A second ago, he was in his school, seventh elementary to be exact. The day was normal before he bumped into someone, it was a man who had unruly hair. He would have gotten a glimpse of his face but once he turned, the man was gone. Mikey wasn't the smartest, by far but people needed to give him some credit.

He put two and two together, that man had something to do with his current situation as of right now. And the girl who's carrying him , might know some information to how he is a dog or how to go home. Making his mind up, he decided to do what he knows best, chaos.

Limbs stretching to both sides, shaking up and down making the girl clench onto his sides. If it wasn't for him almost drowning he would definitely be snickering. The girl who carried him struggled a bit before stabling both herself and the small dog. Once reaching the room, the girl looked around the room at each individual dog before speaking.

" Beth, these aren't normal dogs."