42: How Pitiful

Ft. Someone new....Named Himeka Fukuhara! She's the Ultimate Hypnotist!
———
Anju: "...."

Himeka: "Haha! They're distancing theirselves from each other at last! How pitiful~!"

Anju: "....Fuck you."

Himeka: "Oh? You really hate me, don't you, Kamei?"

Anju: "...Yeah I do. Fuck yeah I do."

Himeka: "Oh c'mon. You agreed to this plan so you had to stick with me somehow."

Anju: "I suddenly don't like this plan."

Himeka: "But don't you hate the main course so much? Don't you just hate it when there's people more talented than you?"

Anju: "...You know that you are one of the people that I might hate, right?"

Himeka: "Well yes. But I also hate the people here, so you gotta at least spare me."

Himeka: "Think about it, Kamei. You'll be more superior than ever."

Anju: "....Huh?"

Himeka: "Exactly! I'm such a kind person to the point where I could offer you something in your life that's better than anything else in the world!"

Anju: ".....Ugh...."

Himeka: "Go on, go on~ Praise me, will you~?"

Anju: ".....Mhm. You are amazing, Fukuhara-sama."

Himeka: "Wonderful! Just absolutely wonderful!"
———
If y'all can't tell, Himeka hypnotized Anju ig????

Actually idk i forgot how hypnotizing someone works i'm sorry