Hot N Cold

"You. Change your mind. Like a girl. Changes clothes. You. Pee a mess. Like a chick. I would know."

Brie p.o.v

"Hunter. I am sick of this! You know what?! I quit!" Nikki said. I took the mic from her. "I Quit too!" I said. "Me three." Daniel said. "WHAT?! YOU CAN'T QUIT! ONLY I GET TO LAY PEOPLE OFF! IM THE BOSS!" Hunter said. All the other superstars and divas came out. They all together screamed at hunter, "I QUIT!" Hunters face got red. Everyone started to walk away. Dean stood there shocked everyone did that he grabbed me. "Brie, do you really want to quit?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Last time one of the bella's got fired, we almost lost our friendship and bond for good, I'm not gonna let that happen again." I responded. "Okay you know what?! Roman reigns is the new manager of wwe raw and smack down!" Steph said. We all turned our heads to roman. His eyes looked like they were gonna pop out. "We will quit if that's what it takes! If you guys will stay here if we quit we will quit wwe!" Hunter shouted. Everyone nodded their heads. "Okay! We quit! Roman is the manager and, John Cena is the new COO of WWE!" Hunter screamed.  I could hear john screaming of joy. I laughed.  The fans started chanting,'Na na na na! Na na na na! Hey hey! Goodbye!' We all went to the back. Everyone was congratulating roman and john.  I walked to my lockeroom. I shut the door and pulled off my sweaty clothes. I went and took a cold shower. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I left the bathroom and went to go get my bag. I walked out and Seth was there. I shrieked. He chuckled an evil laugh. "Well, looks like someone's anxious to see me." Seth said. I glared at him. "Seth, get out." I growled. He gasped a fake gasp. "Well the show just started. So no." Seth said. He shoved me up against the wall. He grabbed me by the throat. I gasped for air. "Seth, don't do this." I gasped. "

Deans point of view

"Dean, could you go check on Brie for me? I gotta go to a wwe signing." Nikki said. "Sure." I said. "Seth! No! Stop!!"  I heard someone scream. "Hey! It's sounds like it's coming from brie's lockeroom!" Nikki shouted. We ran to it.  Nikki tried to open the door. "It's locked!" Nikki replied. I shoved my shoulder into the door . It fell down. I saw Seth smirking and Brie was in a towel. She was crying. I threw Seth out. I ran over to Brie. "Are you okay Brie?!" I asked her. She nodded. "I'm fine. He tried to choke me though." Brie cried. I growled. I helped Brie back to the bathroom. "You can change in there. Here's your bag."I said. I tossed it to her. She closed the door and was there inside it for about ten minutes. She came back out and she hugged me.  "Thanks for saving me dean." She whispered. I hugged her back. She looked at me. We both leaned in and our lips touched. We kissed. It was perfect.