Monday Night Raw

"Nicole!" I said happily walking over to her in catering. She was sitting with AJ, Paige, Nattie, and Naomi.
"Girl what are you so giddy about?" Naomi asked. I smiled and sat down next to Nicole and Nattie.
"Dean Ambrose." I said. Naomi rolled her eyes.
"So how did it go last night?" Nattie asked.
"It went really well." I said.

Nikki's p.o.v
"It went really well." Brie said.
"We got to watch some movies and got to know each other more and ate lots of popcorn, I'll tell you that!!" She said laughing. I knew she was lying. I could see it in her eyes.
"Brianna you're lying." I said. She looked at me and sighed.
"Okay, okay. So I might have had some fun with Dean last night, if you know what I mean." She whispered.
"What do you mean-oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute! Are you saying you?!" Naomi asked. She nodded her head.
"With Dean Ambrose?!" She whispered. She nodded her head again.
"Oh my god!" AJ said. Paige choked on her soda. I laughed.
"Hey beautiful." Dean said walking up to Brie.
"Hey Dean." She said tilting her head back to see him. She turned around to him.
"I need to go get the script for the rest of our storyline." She told him.
"I'll take you." Dean said.
"How?" Brie asked.
Dean put Brie on his back.
"Piggy back ride." He answered simply. Brianna laughed and Dean took off with her laughing and giggling.
"They are so cute together." Paige said. I nodded my head in agreement.
"I'm looking for Nikki Bella." I knew that voice. Great. Just great. I turned around and stood up.
"What do you want, Dolph?"