Shake It Off

"I stay out too late late! Got nothin in my brain! That's what people say mm mm, that's what people say mm mm!"

Dean p.o.v
I don't what it is about her but I just can't figure it out. She's the most beautiful girl on the planet. her eyes always have that sparkle in them that makes me wanna stare. Its just something I can't figure out. "Hey Dean. You coming?" I broke from. My train if thought and saw Dolph and John and aj waiting on me."yeah I'm coming." I said following them. "So where do u guys wanna eat?" John asked. "DENNY'S!!!" I heard AJ shout. we all turned to her. she looked at us. "What?! I like Denny's." she said. I laughed and rolled my eyes at her. "To Denny's we go then!" Dolph said doing a superhero pose. we all did the same thing. "john you don't have to do it to everyone ur already a superhero." Dolph said. "No u r. ur the one who got rid of the authority in the storyline." john said. "true." Dolph said. we all got in dolph's car and drove to Denny's. We sat down at our table. a waitress came to our table. "Hi welcome to Denny's what wou- oh my gosh! Ur Dean Ambrose!" She said. I mouthed to aj 'play along.' She nodded. "That I am sweetheart." I said. "okay well what would u all like to drink?" The waitress asked. "Me and my girlfriend would like mountain dew." I said wrapping my arm around Aj's shoulders. the waitress real smile dropped and turned to a fake smile."What would you two like to drink?" The waitress gritted through her teeth. "We'd like coke." john said. the waitress nodded and slowly walked away breaking her pencil in half on the way. We all busted out laughing. "Your not bad ambrose." aj said. "ur not so bad yourself." I said to aj. the waitress came back with all our drinks. she sat all our drinks down.

"Cause I keep movin. Can't stop won't stop groovin. cause I got this music in my mind saying its gonna be alright."

Brie p.o.v
I walked up to deans Lockeroom door. I knocked."Who is it?" He asked. "its brie. Our storyline starts in 5 minutes!" I screamed to the door. he walked out. "so what are we gonna do?" I asked. "don't worry. I got it all planned out. just go along with it okay?" He said. "ok." I said. "well I gotta go for my match. bye." I said. I walked to the gorilla for my match against Cameron and Eva marie.
After the match...............
I walked back stage and was heading to my car like Dean said to. I was walking when Seth got in front of me. I looked around and saw Kane and cesaro. I started panicking. then they all started attacking me. I started crying from all the punches hitting me so hard. I was almost blacked out when it all stopped. I heard dean but I didn't move my head at all. I stayed laying down in the floor. I was picked up by Dean and he carried me bridal style. I warped my arms around his neck. "You alright brie?" He asked. I shook my head no. "come on let's get you to the trainers room." he said carrying me there. the camera stopped. his face was still mad. "they weren't actually supposed to hurt you." he growled.
Dean p.o.v
"I can't believe them!" I screamed in my Lockeroom. Roman shook his head. "I know it's not right man. They must have a reason." Roman said. "There isn't an excuse in the whole world of why they could beat Brie up to the point where she's practically passed out!" I screamed enraged. "Look man I know it's not right. But are really upset with Seth? Or is it something else?" Roman asked. he was right. Am I really upset with Seth? No. I sighed knowing I wasn't gonna win this. "Ok. I like Brie. but I know she doesn't like me back. She never will probably." I huffed sitting on the couch.
"Cause a players gonna play play play play! A haters gonna hate hate hate hate baby I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake! I shake it off!(x3)"
Brie p.o.v
"Nikki. I don't know what to do." I cried to her. "What do you mean?" Nikki asked hugging me. it's been three days since the incident. my left arm's broke. my head is bleeding. and my least favorite, I'm out for two months. "I don't know what to do. how to tell the wwe universe." I said. "Aww brie. Come on. don't be sad. I got the perfect plan." Nikki said wiping my tears away. "What?" I asked. "Why don't we have you, Roman, Dean, and Dolph come out and interrupt seth, cesaro, kane, and hunter and steph? Is that ok with you?" Nikki asked. "I don't know Nikki." I said unsure. "You get to slap hunter." Nikki said. "Done." I said nodding. Nikki smiled. "Come on let's go ask hunter if you can put that in the storyline." Nikki said. She took my hand and we walked to hunters office. we knocked. "Who is it?" Hunter asked. Its Brie and Nikki. we have something to add to brie's storyline." Nikki said. hunter came and opened the door. "Come in." he said. We walked in and sat in the chairs. "So what's this idea you have?" Hunter asked sitting down. "Well, brie was wondering, I thought of this by the way, if it could be where seth, cesaro, kane, you, and steph were out there saying that Brie deserved it and all that. then while you're talking brie's theme comes on. she says a few words and then dean comes. then roman comes. then Dolph comes. and then Shawn micheals comes out?" Nikki asked. hunter looked at us. "sure." hunter said. "oh one more thing. brie slaps you." Nikki said. "okay." hunter said. "good luck tonight girls." hunter said.