Girlfriend

"Hey hey! You you. I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! You know it's not a secret! Hey hey! you you! I want to be your girlfriend!"

'Brie' s p.o.v

I fluttered my eyes open. I felt someone laying next to me. I turned and saw Dean. My eyes widened. I checked under the covers to make sure I still had some clothes on. I did thankfully. I got up and took a quick shower. I walked out of the room to get some breakfast. I saw Seth and roman playing minecraft. I tiptoed over.
"Dude!! I just don't understand how you built a city in five minutes. It would have taken me three years to do it!!" Roman said. I giggle, making the two look at me.
"Morning sleepyhead." Roman said. I smiled.
"Hey." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around and saw Dean in a band tee, a leather jacket, jeans, and red converse. I looked at the time. 3:30. Wait!! 3:30!! I got up.
"Hey Dean." I greeted. He smiled and kissed me.
"So I was thinking. You wanna come over and watch a movie tonight?" Dean asked.
"Sure." I replied. Dean smirked. I went back to my hotel room. Nikki and Nattie were in there.
"Hey Brie. Where have you been?" Nattie asked. I smiled.
"Dean's room. I'm gonna head over to watch a movie later tonight." I responded.
"Ooh. I see." Nikki gushed. I blushed.
"Shut up." I said throwing a pillow at her.
"Well you need to look sexy for him." Nattie peeped. I shook my head. Nikki squealed while I sat on the bed. She then handed me a tank top that really made my cleavage noticeable. She then handed me a red mini skirt and some flats. I put it on and I straightened my hair. I was so focused on getting dressed that I didn't check the time. I looked at the clock and it said that it was eight-thirty. I went to Dean's room and Seth and Roman had just left. I knocked on the door. Dean opened it. He saw me and his eyes widened.
"Wow." He said.
"Hey." I said. I smiled and walked in.
"So, I ordered us some movies." I said.
"Me too." He said.
"Alright. Well lay them out and we can choose one to watch." Dean said. After a while we finally decided to choose 22 jump street. While we were watching it Dean grabbed my hand. I looked at him.
"I love you." He said. I blushed.
"I love you too." I said.
"What would you do if I told you that I might kiss you right now?" Dean asked.
"I might kiss back." I whispered. He smirked and kissed me. I kissed back and the night took us naturally.