Freaks In Da House!

Dean p.o.v
"Dean. Me, you, Dolph, and Shawn Michaels are going out in 5 minutes for the storyline." Brie said. Nikki nodded. "Kay. I'll be at the gorilla in a minute." I said. "Bye." she said walking away with Nikki helping her. I sighed. then I walked to the gorilla. I saw Shawn, dolph, and Nikki and Brie were there already. I counted us. We're outnumbered." I pointed out. "I know." brie said sad. We watched the tv. Brie walked out.
Brie Bella!
The crowd cheered madly for her. "We'll look who it is. The girl who was so weak a lunatic had to save her." Hunter said. Brie smirked. "Atleast I ain't a guy who's wife has the pants in the house while the man has her panties." brie said. I busted out laughing. "Haha! You think it's funny don't you? Well why don't you come in here and fight? Oh wait! I forgot. You can't." Stephanie said laughing devilishly afterwards. "Well maybe I can't but I know someone who can." Brie said. That's when Shawn came out.
Ah! Ah! Shawn!
"What?!" Jerry, Cole, and JBL said. Hunter's face was priceless. "Oh hunter. There's more. We all went out and stood by Brie and Shawn. Hunter counted. "Uh I'm not sure if you've noticed but... you are outnumbered." hunter said. We didn't care. we all went down to the ring and started attacking them but brie. We were all taken down quickly. Then, the lights went out. Jeff's theme played. Every fan was out of there seat. We were all shocked. The lights turned on and jeff came out. the crowd was roaring like crazy. He went and helped but we were still outnumbered cause know one fought steph.
Hahahahahaha! Yeah. Oh! It's time to rock n' roll!
We all turned. Trish came out. "its Trish! Stratus!" Jerry screamed. "This is unbelievable!" Cole said. "You gotta be kidding me!" JBL said. Steph tried to run but Trish got her. We fought and ended up winning. But Hunter pulled Brie into the ring. they each had a stare down. Hunter started to say something. But Brie slapped him. the crowd blew up. "Oh my god!" The commentaters all said at once. Then raw went off the air.