"Try"

"Right from the start you were a thief you stole my heart and I was your willing victim. I let you see the parts of me that weren't all that pretty. And with every touch you fixed them."

Brie p.o.v

"Brie that's insane!" Nikki said.
"I know." I replied taking a sip of my smoothie. In case you're wondering who I was talking about, it was Edge. I've been dating him for a year almost and lately, he's been pushing me away. he's always saying that he's busy or that he needs to train. it's kinda ridiculous. But I wasn't sure what to do.
"I don't think he deserve's you." Nikki said drinking some water. I nodded my head, sighing.
"I know that but then I'll be single." I said.
"oh yeah." Nikki said.
"okay well let's go get ready for our match." I said. I pulled out my phone and called edge.

"Now you've been talking in your sleep. oh oh. things that you never say to me. oh oh. telling me that you've had enough. of our love. our love."

Hello?-Edge. I heard music blaring. and edge was panting. he was at a party!!!

I know where you are. you're at a party! We're through! Don't ever call me or text me or try and make any contact with me, EVER!!!-Me. I slammed my phone shut. Nikki looked over at me. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Me and edge are done. I just called him and he's at a party!" I said to her."Yeah he doesn't deserve you." Nikki said. We talked when all of a sudden I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. "Oh sorry. you okay.?" A male voice asked. I looked and saw dean.he grabbed my hand and helped me up. I felt electricity flow through my hand as soon as our hands touched.

"Now just give me a reason just a little bits enough. Just a second when we're not broken in shame and we can learn to love again! In been in the stars it's been written in the scars on my heart and we're not broken in space and we can learn to love again."

"I'm okay." I said sighing. "Hey edge just asked me where you are back there. What's up with him?" Dean asked. "Oh me and him broke up."i said smiling. he raised his eyebrows. "Is that a good thing?" He asked. "Yeah it is so now I can get into Brie mode!" I said. Me and Nikki booty bumped. "oh my god like totally." Dean said in a girly voice. we giggled at him. "Alright well Stephanie wants u in her office." Dean said. then he mocked Cameron and said,"Girl bye." in his girly voice and walked away with his hands on his hips like a girl would. we laughed. "Alright well I'll see you later Nikki." I said hugging her and leaving.

"I'm sorry I don't understand I don't know where this is coming from, I thought that we were fine. I'm sorry your head is running wild and it's all in your mind."

I walked into Stephanie's office. I sat down in a chair. "You wanted to see me steph?" I said. she looked up at me. "Yes I did. I'm going to put you in a romantic storyline." She said. great. best day to do it. "anyway, you are going to be in it with dean ambrose." Steph continued. "Wait isn't he in a storyline with Seth Rollins right now?" I questioned. she nodded. "Yes he is. but, we're going to make that storyline end by having Seth win the match." she said. "Does Dean know about this?" I asked. "Oh trust me I do know." I whipped my head around and saw dean leaning on the door. "How long have you been there?!" I asked. "oh only the whole time." he said non-chalantly. I turned back to steph. "promise me you'll do this." she said. I nodded. "I promise I'll try." I said. I got up and walked out of the room.