The Boys Are Back

Dean's p.o.v.
*the next week on raw*
"Man, I can't wait for us to get back together!!" Roman hollered. Seth was in the bathroom changing into his shield attire. He even died part of his hair blonde again. I was waiting for them to be done just scrolling through on my phone.
"I'm done." I heard Seth come out of the bathroom.
"Okay, so the writers said that we can choose when we want to come out." I told them.
"Well, looks like the authority is out there. Do they even know that you're with us again?" Roman asked seth.
"Nope." he said. we laughed.
"Daniel, you attacked my husband last week. Do you know who I am? I can sue you for all the money you have!! Or, you can get on your knees and apologize. Either way, you will be fired!!" Stephanie hollered. Daniel looked at the crowd.
"Guys, now is the time to go out there." Roman said standing up. We agreed and walked out of the locker room to our usual entrance.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
Shield

The crowd was on their feet. We walked out and did our usual entrance. We got down to the ring and Stephanie's face was priceless.
"What on earth is going on here?!" I heard cole say. I grabbed a mic and we all got in the ring.
"Now cole, to answer your question. We all decided to bring the shield back together. Ain't that right Seth?" I asked him.
"Sure is. I had to do these guys a favor." Seth responded.
"Oh well. I guess I will have to punish you all. Dean, you will be facing a special someone tonight. You lol find out who later. Roman, you are going to be facing the usos in a handicap match. And Seth Rollins, you will be facing big show, Kane, rises, sheamus, and every othe superstar on the roster by yourself, unless someone steps up. Which I doubt anyone will. So good luck." Stephanie said. She got out of the ring.
"Oh Dean, your match is next, so be ready." Stephanie said.
"Okay, we're gonna attack the person I'm facing like we used to." I told the guys.
"Okay." They said in unison. I stepped in the corner and waited for my opponent. The person who came out shocked me.

Brie's p.o.v.
"Are you sure you're okay?" Nikki asked me. I laced up my boots.
"I'm fine." I reassured her.
"Who are you facing?" Natalya asked.
"I don't know." I replied.

Brie Bella to the gorilla!!

"That's my Que." I said standing up. I said goodbye to everyone and walked to the gorilla. I stood there and waited for my Que.

Brie mode!

I walked out to see Dean in the ring. I was shocked. I walked down to the ring and did my usual. I slowly got in the ring. Dean and the guys were looking at each other in panic. Dean grabbed a mic. Stephanie came out.
"Lovely surprise, isn't it Dean." Stephanie said. Dean held the mic to his face.
"I'm not fighting Brie." Dean said.
"You have to." Stephanie replied.
"Actually, what's been going on between you two lately? Dean saved you last week, he won't fight you, word has been spreading about you two backstage. Actually, it sounds like you two are dating? Is that true?" Stephanie said mankind Dean look at me. He walked up and leaned against the ropes. So did I.
"Fine. You want to know the truth?" Dean asked steph.
"Yeah I do." Steph said. Dean looked at me. I have to tell him.
"Okay. Fine."
I have to tell him.
"Okay, the truth is..."
Say it Brie!!
"He can't fight me!" I screamed. Steph and Dean looked at me.
Tell him Brie!!
"Why?" Steph asked.
Tell him!!
"Oh, Brie doesn't have an explanation. Well, go on then." Steph said.
Tell!!
Him!!
"Okay then, I'm afraid I'll have to-"
Tell him Brianna!!
"I'm pregnant!!" I screamed. Dean and Steph looked at me.
"What?!" They both shouted. I looked at them.
"I'm pregnant." I repeated. Dean looked at Seth. Then back at me.
"Okay fine. Dean, your lucky she saved you. Your free to go. All of you." Steph said. She waved us off. I ran out of the ring and up the ramp. Dean and the rest of the guys followed. I went backstage and ran into dean's locker room. I went in the bathroom and locked the door. I heard the door open and close outside.
"Don't be mad at her Dean." I heard Seth say.
"I can't believe she kept it from me!! She could have told me!!" Dean screamed. I felt a tear run down my face. More tears fell. I felt bile rise up in my throat. Oh no!! I threw up in the toilet.
"She's in there puking." Roman said. Dean walked over and banged on the door.
"Brie open up!!" Dean shouted.
"No!" I shouted.
"Brie please open up!" He pleaded. I cleaned myself up and shakily walked to the door. I unlocked it and Dean came in as I fell. He caught me.
"Hey it's okay." He cooed. I cried into his chest.
"I'm sorry for not telling you." I apologized.
"It's alright. It's fine." He told me.
"Come on. Let's get you home." Dean said. He picked me up and led me to the parking lot and put me in the car.
"Don't worry. Seth and roman will drop off our stuff." Dean told me. I buckled up and so did he.
"Let's go home." He said. He turned the car on and drove off onto the road.