Animal I Have Become

Dean's p.o.v.

"Hey Dean. You might want to see this." Miz walked over and told me. I looked at him.
"Huh?" I asked.
"Your girlfriend lost it. She destroyed dolph." Miz repeated. He pointed at the tv. They did a replay and it showed her powerbombing dolph. It also showed her spearing him through the entrance. I stared in shock. Then Brie passed out. I stood up and ran to the gorilla and put to see Brie laying motionless. I picked her up and carried her to the back. The trainers immediately started working on her.
"She cant be fixed here. We gotta get her to a hospital." The trainer told me. The I remembered someone works here who used to be a doctor. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I ran out to look for an old friend. I walked around and finally got to catering. I saw Seth at a table with sheamus, Randy, Nikki, Alicia, and Daniel Bryan. I walked up.
"Seth, can I talk to you?" I asked. He looked up and smiled.
"Sure." He stood up and we walked over to another table and sat down.
"You used to work at a hospital right?" I asked him. He nodded his head.
"Yeah. I was the main doctor in the emergency room. Why?" He asked.
"Brie is dying and I need your help. You are the only person here who can save her. Please?" I asked him. He nodded and followed me to the trainers room. We walked in and saw she was conscious again. She saw Seth and her eyes widened.
"Relax babe, he is here to help you." I told her. Seth pulled some gloves and a doctors coat on. Then he put on a mask. He looked at the gash in brie's stomach.
"Okay, I'm gonna have to give her a numbing shot on her stomach so hold her down Dean." Seth demanded. I did as he said. Brie shut her eyes tightly and waited. She flinched but was okay when he gave her the shot.
"Okay, I need to grab something. Comfort her because it might feel like a little pinch each time. So talk to her and distract her." I did as he said and talked to her.
"Dean? I'm scared." Brie said shakily. I grabbed her hand.
"Hey, it'll be fine. It'll be done before you know it." I told her. She smiled.
"Really?" She asked. I nodded.
"All done." We heard Seth say.
"Wow. He was done before either of us knew it." I said. Brie giggled.
"Thanks Seth." I thanked him. He smiled.
"No problem." He replied. An idea popped in my head.
"Hey, how would you feel if we had a little shield reunion?" I asked him. His eyes lighted up.
"Actually, how about we team up again and reunite the shield?" I said.
"Even better!! Of course!!" Seth hollered.