Fearless

~~~2 years later~~~

Brie's p.o.v

It's been two years since I have had our baby boy, Jon. Me and John were going to visit Dean at Monday Night Raw as a surprise for Jon's birthday. Dean called me earlier that day feeling awful that he had to miss his son's birthday. Me and Jon just arrived to Raw.

"Hey buddy. Come on. It's time to go so we can see daddy." I cooed. John laughed. He was wearing a baby sized black leather jacket, white tank top, and blue jeans. He looked so adorable. Jon hopped out of the car and I held his little hand. Yeah, he even knows how to walk. We walked in through the back to catering. Luckily Dean wasn't in there. The first people who ran up was my sister Nikki, Paige, and Roman. 

"Hey little dude!" Paige hoisted Jon up into her arms.

"High five!" She held her hand up. He high five'd it.

"Ooh, you've gotten strong boy!" She told him. He giggled.

"So, what are you doing here?" Roman asked.

"Well, it's Jon's birthday and Dean thinks he's missing it. So we came here to make sure he didn't." I told him.

"Well, Dean's coming over here, so you should get going." Paige pointed out. I saw Dean walking our way.

"Crap. Come on." AJ said. AJ and Paige walked with me to the gorilla. I saw the crowd was just now piling in. I got out in the crowd and sat in the very front. People piled in and before I knew it, the show was starting. The first match was Eva Marie against Alicia, which I didn't pay attention to. Next was Seth against Kevin Owens, which I paid a little bit of attention to. Then, Dean came out. He walked down the entrance with a sad expression on his face. He got in the ring and stood there waiting for his opponent. Nobody came for a few minutes. He looked around the arena.

"I guess they are scared of facing me." He told the crowd into a microphone. They boo'd. 

Style and grace

I'm never gonna be done

Lean on in

Now welcome to the queendom!

Stephanie walked out. The crowd was half and half for her. She walked down the ramp and into the ring.

"Dean, you do not have an opponent tonight. You get a surprise. Now, we all know that exactly two years ago you and brie had a beautiful baby boy." Stephanie told him.

"Yeah and I'm missing his birthday for this job. What's your point?" He asked.

"Who said they weren't in this crowd?" Stephanie asked him. He raised his eyebrows.

"Hey sexy!! Over here!!" I hollered. He turned around and smiled. The people around us cheered. He pointed at us.

"That's my surprise?" He asked.

"No, there's more. We decided that because we know your son would love to watch you wrestle, we're putting you in a match. Whoever comes out is your opponent. Now, good luck because it is right now." Stephanie got out of the ring and went over to us.

"Is this Jon?" She asked. I nodded.

"Well, he's definitely Dean's kid." Stephanie laughed afterwards.

"Hey Jon, do you want to watch your mommy wrestle?" Stephanie looked at Jon. He started clapping and giggling.

"Momma westle!!" He shouted. I looked at Stephanie.

"Really?!" I asked. She nodded.

"I'll watch him while you guys wrestle." She told me. I gave him to her and hopped over the barricade. The crowd burst into cheers.

"We started a match two years ago, and we're gonna finish it tonight!" I told Dean. He laughed. I got in the ring and stared at Dean.

"Loser changes Jon's diapers for the next week." I told Dean.

"Deal." Dean smirked. The bell rang. Once it did, the fight was on.

~~~~~ fifteen minutes later ~~~~~

"Here is your winner, Brie Bella!" Eden yelled. My theme rang through the arena. I went over and picked Jon up.

"Momma!!" Jon squealed then clapped. I laughed. Dean slowly got out of the ring.

"That was not fair!! You kept giving me flirtatious looks that were distracting me!" Dean whined. I playfully punched his arm.

"Shut up, you're changing Jon's diapers. Speaking of, I think it needs changed right now." I gave Jon to Dean. He cringed his nose.

"Ew! It stinks!" He yelled.

"Deal with it." I told him. He groaned. He walked off to the backstage and changed his diaper. He came back and had Jon on his side.

"Let's go home." Dean said. We picked up our bags from his lockeroom and went to the car. I got Jon buckled in and I got in the passenger seat in the front. Dean got in the driver's side and started the car.

"Home sweet home, here we come!!" He hollered. He then drove off onto the highway. 

I love my family. They may be weird but it would be terrible if they weren't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, that's the end of this book guys!! I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'll make a sequel later tonight and I'll let you guys know what it's called later. And that's it so goodbye readers and remember, keep your eye out for the sequel later. Bye for now!!