- 25 -

2 Weeks later...

"Sanghee come on you are going to be late," Sunhee tells her sister walking down the stairs.

"Coming and you were the one late to pick me up from school," She yelled running down as her older sister made it down the stairs. "Also do I really have to go?" She questions her sister.

"I thought you like ballet?" Sanghee questions her confused.

"I do but what if I'm behind all the girls?" Sanghee worried looking at her sister.

"Hey you are going to be able to catch up I believe in you. You have nothing to worry about," She tells her with a smile patting her head. "Remember if anyone asks where were we. We took a break to be able to take in our parents passing away," She tells her and Sanghee nods. "Okay let's go," She tells her as they head for the door.

Sunhee dropped off her sister at her ballet class before heading to the office.

She was sitting at her desk working as usual when there was a knock on her door.

"Come in," She said and Jaehyun walked in. "What are you doing here?" She questions getting up.

"I just came to see you," He tells her and she sighs.

"Jaehyun please I can't do this right now," She tells him and looks down for a second before walking towards her.

"I know. I just went to my old apartment today to get a few things I left and I finally found your lost bracelet," He tells her pulling it out of his pocket. She directly put her hand out for it recognizing it.

"Thank you, Jae," She smiles looking down at it.

"I know how much it means to you. I remember you were so upset when you lost it," He chuckles softly to himself.

"Yeah," She smiles looking at him. "Where did you find it?" She questions him.

"It was under my bookshelf in my room," He tells her and she shakes her head.

"Thank you so much," She tells him and he nods.

"No problem," He tells her turning around.

"Jae," She said making him stop in his tracks to look back at her. "Be careful on your way out not to be seen by one of the guys," She tells him and he smiles.

"No worries," He tells her before heading to the door.

"Hey," Minho knocked on her office door walking in. His smile quickly drops when he sees Jaehyun. "What are you doing here?" He questions him directly reaching for his weapon.

"Minho wait," Sunhee rushed towards them.

"I just came to return something to her," Jaehyun tells him calmly.

"He really did and he was just leaving. You have nothing to worry about," She tells him and Minho takes his hand away from his weapon.

"Good there's the door," Minho says moving out the way. Jaehyun nodded walking out he wasn't going to make the situation worse.

"Why didn't you call me?" Minho says closing the door.

"He literally just came in. Plus he won't do anything to me," She tells him a bit annoyed. "He was giving me back my grandmother's bracelet," She tells him and he sighs.

"I'm sorry I just don't fully trust him," He tells her as they both walk towards her desk.

"It's fine I get it," She tells him turning around to face him sitting on her desk. "So what's up?" She questions him.