- 7 -

They walked in the casino the big opened room. People cheering their wins could be heard, people having different conversation and the clinging of glasses. Chan led her to the bar scanning the room with his eyes already looking for suspicious looks towards them.

"Guys we are here," Chan talked over the ear peace.

"Okay we are upstairs. Do you want me to send Jeongin and Seungmin down?" Minho questions him.

"Not yet I'll let you know," Chan says watching Sunhee order a drink.

"Already?" Chan tells her and she looks at him.

"Don't say that like I'm an alcoholic," She rolled her eyes. "I got you something too," She tells him as the man place the two glasses down.

"Just put it on my tab," Chan tells him and the bartender nods.

"I could of paid for it," She tells him a bit annoyed making him chuckle.

"Anyways, I'll leave you here and I'll go off at one of the tables. I'll keep an eye on you from there and Jeongin and Seungmin will be down here two," He tells her and she nods taking a sip of her wine glass. "And careful with the drinks love," He tells her grabbing his glass taking a sip from it and she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Don't worry," She tells him and he smiles. He puts his glass back stepping closer to her.

"Can I kiss you again?" He questions her.

"Chan," She gave him a serious look.

"It was worth a try," He chuckles grabbing his glass back up and she rolled her eyes her eyes wondering around the room her heart dropped when she spots her boyfriend with two friends of theirs, Taeyong and Jungwoo. Her heart sank breaking a little when she saw a girl with them hugging on to Jaehyun. She directly place her glass down grabbing Chan's glass out of his hand putting it down, before pulling Chan to the other side of the bar. Making sure he was in front of her to block the view of the three men.

"What's wrong?" Chan asked concerned by her sudden action. She ignored Chan looking past him seeing they were still heading their way. She didn't know what to do as there was no where to hide. "Sunhee?" Chan questions her again raising his eyebrows wanting an answer from her.

"You can kiss me now," She tells Chan it's the only solution she had. He was stunned by her words.

"Oh now-

She cuts him off by pulling him down to her lips grabbing his hands to cup her face to hide it. Chan didn't think much of it as he smiles into the kiss taking one of his hands placing it on her waist pulling her closer, closing the gapped between their bodies. He was satisfied that he finally won her over and his plan could finally get a move on. She slowly pulled away their face still very close to each other.

"I told you, you enjoyed it," He smirks looking at the girls lips before back to her eyes. Sunhee rolled her eyes but there was still a small smile on her lips. "But you looked worried what's wrong?" He asked caressing her back driving her crazy. She looked over glaring at Jaehyun the girl wasn't around him anymore.

"That dirty cheater," She mumbled but Chan heard her and he gave her a confused look. "Jaehyun is here," She says suddenly feeling guilty removing her hands from around Chan even tho Jaehyun done it also. While Chan could have snapped his neck how fast he turned his head to look after him.

"Right there," Sunhee pointed him out as Chan eyes grew wide recognizing the three men he also seen a woman with them realizing that's what Sunhee was talking about.

"Are you sure love?" He looks at back her making sure she pointed at the right person. She nods confused why he was so alarmed. "Change of plan's you're staying with me for the rest of the night," He tells her pulling her away from the area quickly getting into an elevator. "Guys," Chan says through the earpiece getting the guys attention. "Change of plans I just figured out who is also involve and they can't see Sunny or anyone involved with them in that matter," Chan tells them and the boys now wondering what Chan just found out.