- 12 -

After dinner, Sunhee directly headed back to her room to get ready for bed. She was exhausted it's been a long emotional rollercoaster of a day for her.

Once she came out of the bathroom she saw her new phone on her bed. She directly thought about Chan. He hasn't told her anything about the NCT scenario earlier. She put her hair up into a ponytail before heading to Chan's room.

"Going to Chan's room," Changbin smirks as he crosses paths with her.

"It's not like that," She tells him annoyed hearing the same thing over and over from them.

"Hey, Jisung make sure you wear earplugs tonight," Changbin told Jisung as he walks out of his room. He was confused until he saw Sunhee in front of Chan's room, and a smirk grew on his face.

"Don't even comment," She says before he could open his mouth.

"Come on Sunhee it's just a little teasing just like what Chan is going to do to you," Jisung says and they both laugh.

"Leave her alone with Chan for one second. The same joke over and over is annoying," Minho tells them as he walks up to them.

"Jeal-

Jisung didn't get to finish his word that Minho glared at him.

"I'm out," Changbin walked away.

"I was just teasing her," Jisung shakes his head walking past Minho.

"Don't worry I'm used to it, but thank you," Sunhee smiles at Minho looking at him as he is now in front of her.

"No problem," He pats her head before walking away to his room. She smiles at him as he disappears around the corner. She turns back to face Chan's door knocking on it, but no response.

"I'm right here love," Chan says from behind her as she was about to knock on his door again.

"Hi," She turned to face him making him chuckle at her cute reaction. "I want to see you about the thing earlier that you were going to explain," She tells him and he knew that's what she was going to say.

"Of course," He says opening the door and letting her in first. After closing the door he went and sat on his bed inviting her to sit too so she went and sat by him. "Where do you want me to start?" He questions admiring her.

"Well I already know that everyone is after the companies for more money which means more power," She says and he nods. "I know a little about NCT but earlier seungmin said NCT dream are they like a unit of NCT?," She questions him curiously. She wanted to know more about everything that was going on so maybe she could help.

"Yeah NCT has 4 units. 127, U, Dream, and WayV. They have units for different things for example WayV maintains business in China. They are 23 in total," He says and instantly Sunhee got more scared of NCT she only knew the eight of them that worked with her.

"What do you think Dream wants from us?" She questions a little nervous.

"They want to talk but they couldn't say it on the phone," He tells her unbothered.

"Isn't that a little suspicious?" I question him as he was so laid back about it.

"Yeah of course it is, but I'm still going to find out what they want. We became allies with NCT because of dream so I trust them more than the rest and they want us to meet at a place 127 never really goes to, so maybe it's not that suspicious," He explains to her trying to get her to relax about it.

"Who is in dream?" She asks if maybe she knew someone in it.

"Mark, Haechan, Renjun, Chenle, Jeno, Jaemin, and Jisung," He tells her.