- 16 -

It's been a month now. Nothing has happened yet since Ikon had to leave to run some other business. They had been in California leaving NCT plan to a flat until they came back.

"You threw up this morning you need to take a rest," Chan tells Sunhee as she puts her hair up already dressed in her sports clothes.

"I'm fine baby," She turns around looking at him and he crosses his arms leaning on the door frame giving her a stern look. "Ok I promise tomorrow is the start of the weekend and I won't do anything the whole weekend and I'll be all yours," She stuck out her pinky and he smiled finding it cute that she still made picky promises.

"You are already all mine," He smirks before wrapping his pinky around hers. "But if you get any sicker you're taking a break for a week," He says pulling her closer by her pinky. "OK?" He looks at her seriously.

"Ok," She nods before he gives her a quick kiss letting go of her pinky.

"Let's get to practice," He slaps her ass as she walks past.

"Watch you're hands Chris," She glares at him playfully.

"You know they have a mind of their own," He smirks putting his hands up in defense.

"Sure they do," She rolled her eyes smiling. He laughs as they make their way out of the room heading to the basement.

...

"Ok let's finish up with just targeted practice," Minho tells Sunhee as they wrapped up physical training. Sunhee felt dizzy all of a sudden.

"Chan," Sunhee says weekly before stumbling in her steps.

"Sunhee!" Minho and Chan yelled as she fainted Minho quickly caught her before she could hit the ground since he was the closest. He quickly carried her back upstairs laying her down on the couch. This got the boy's attention worried.

"What happened?" Felix asked concerned running from the kitchen.

"She fainted she just needs to rest," Chan looked at him placing her legs on top of a pillow.

"I told her she was overworking herself," Minho says looking at the girl.

"Yeah, she doesn't listen to none of us. She just really wants to get her sister back herself," Hyunjin sighs shaking his head.

"Don't worry she's definitely not stepping another foot in the basement until she feels better," Chan tells them as she opens her eyes slowly trying to sit up. "Not too fast," He says helping her up. "Are you ok baby?" He asked her and she nodded a bit confused.

"I'll get you water," Felix says running back to the kitchen.

"What happened?" She asks placing her hand on her forehead and looking at the boys.

"We just got done with your physical training and you fainted," Minho tells her sitting on the couch.

"So that means no more training for you for a week," Chan tells her knowing she needs to rest but she is stubborn.

"Here," Felix walks back in handing her a glass of water.

"Thank you," She thanked him before drinking it. "What's that smell," She said disgustedly looking at the boys.

"Lunch, rude I cook with my heart you know," Felix says offended looking at her making the guys chuckle.

"Sorry it just smells weird," She chuckles before getting up slowly. "I'm sure it tastes good," She smiled at him.

"Where are you going?" Chan asked she literally just fainted and she's already up on her feet.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" She questions him with an attitude walking towards the bathroom.