- 15 -

After everyone was up and ready. Chan called NCT Dream over so they could talk about how to get Sunhee's sister back.

"Can I be part of the meeting?" Sunhee asked Chan as he walked into the living room.

"Of course, it's about your sister," He smiles sitting by her on the couch.

"I hope they didn't do anything to her," She lay her head on his shoulder.

"Don't think like that baby," He wrapped his arm around her kissing the top of her head. Catching everyone's attention.

"Wait you two are actually together?" Jeongin asked surprised looking at the two.

"Yeah," They both said and most were stunned. They didn't expect it so soon.

"You chose him over me I'm hurt," Hyunjin says playfully.

"Funny Jisung said the same," She smiles making them laugh.

"Took you two long enough," Felix comments.

"Dream is here," Minho says walking in with them behind him.

"All sobered up," Chan chuckles standing up looking at Mark.

"You're the one talking," Mark smirks with a chuckle.

"Let's get to business shall we," Chan says and they nod as he looks at Sunhee and she stands up walking ahead with Chan. Everyone headed to the meeting room.

"Let's just get right into it," Mark says looking at Chan. "Haechan and I are still in touch with 127 so we know what is going on so we are your insiders. Ikon is working with them...

"Wait so the kidnapping of my sister was it supposed to happen?" Sunhee asked him interrupting him.

"Yeah, it's why Taeil insisted for you to stay at the bar that night. With your sister out the way, there are no witnesses but they didn't kill the babysitter well enough so that part of the plan went down the drain," He informs her and she rolls her eyes.

"Well, where are they keeping her now?" Chan asked.

"At our place but they are bringing her to Ikon in a few weeks. To keep her there before they come to attack you guys. They are preparing to get Sunhee back," He informs Straykids Chan only nods and glimps over at Sunhee who looks stressed, so he places his hand on her thigh giving it a little squeeze.

"We need to come up with a plan to inter up their drop off," Chan says and everyone agrees.

...

A few hours later NCT Dream was gone and the guys were at work. Getting prepared for when the drop-off is due.

"Call GOT7 and Day6 we are going to need backup up and we can't fully trust Dream the place might be a trap," Chan tells Minho. Which Minho nods and directly left to do so. "As for you love I got you something," Chan looks at Sunhee with a smile. She looked at him a bit surprised as he walked away so she followed.

"How? You were here the whole time," She question him and he chuckles still leading the way.

"I got it at the same time as your necklace," He tells her as they walk down into the basement. He took her into the target room. Sunhee was very confused about what he could have possibly got here. "Close your eyes and put your hands out," He faces her stopping her in her tracks.

"Can't you just give it to me like normal," She complains.

"Nope," He smirks making her sigh closing her eyes putting her hands out. Chan grabbed the bow and placed it in her hands. "Ok, you can open," He told her. She opens her eyes to see a beautiful black and gold bow. "You said you did archery," He says holding arrows.

The companies जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें