- 23 -

The metal door opens revealing Taeil and Doyoung.  They started walking towards Sunhee and Chan.

"What do you think you guys are doing," Chan says standing in front of Sunhee. They just smirked.

"I got one you got the other," Sunhee whispered to Chan in English as she got up. Chan directly punched Doyoung who was in front of him. Sunhee kicked Taeil in the stomach before he could do anything to Chan making him stumble back.

"She can fight," Taeil smirks coming towards her. She surprisingly blocked two of his punches but the third one hit her straight in the face cutting my cheek making her stumble back.

"Don't you have respect for women?" Jackson says to Taeil before he punches the hell out of him knocking him to the ground. "Aaah that felt good," Jackson smiles helping Sunhee up. "You ok?" He asked and she nodded. She looked to see Changbin, Felix, and YoungK.

"Chan," Changbin says tossing a gun to him.

"Let's get you out of here," Felix looked at Sunhee and she nodded quickly as she made her way towards him. Felix grabbed onto her hand guiding her through the house carefully.

"Sunhee," Jaehyun popped up out of nowhere. Felix directly pointed his gun at him pulling Sunhee behind him.

"Felix don't," She yells at him stopping him before he could pulled the trigger and he looks at her confused.

"I'm just trying to help follow me," Jaehyun tells him putting his hands up.

"I know you don't trust him but trust me," She told Felix and he looked back hearing people coming their way.

"Damn it I swear if you try anything you're dead," He told Jaehyun and he nods leading the way.

"Let's get rid of NCT for once and for all," Chan told them before shooting Taeil who was trying to get up. They join the rest upstairs and he directly tries to look for Taeyong through the battlefield. All the tables, chairs, couches, and ect were flipped over bullets and punches flying through the air. Chan spotted him fighting with JB.

"Cover me," He told Wonpil and he nodded. Chan made his way to Taeyong on time as he was about to shoot JB but pushed him making him miss. Taeyong turns and looks at Chan with a smirk.

"Let's be gentlemen about this," Taeyong says putting his gun away.

"Fine it would be more fun killing you with my bare hands anyway," Chan tells him placing his gun in the back of his pants. Taeyong being him and always playing dirty punching Chan as he was doing so.

"Always playing dirty. I heard you like to hit women let's see how you do against a man," Chan chuckles wiping the blood from his lips before punching him. It was back a forward the whole time until Taeyong kicked him in the head knocking Chan down.

"I'm bored of this," He says grabbing his gun and aiming it at Chan. "You know Chan I told you not to get your emotions mixed up in this. We both know you only want to kill me because of that woman," He smirks and Chan just glares at him. "She so good by the way," He bit his lips lying wanting to piss off Chan. He succeeded in Chan clenching his jaw reaching for his gun. "I wouldn't do that if I was you," He says crouching down in front of him gun still pointed at Chan.

"You really are a dirty no good of a leader," Mark says from behind pointing his gun at Taeyong.

"Mark," Taeyong chuckles still looking at Chan. "Come on you know you guys are going to lose just come back to us and will put this all behind you," He continues trying to get Mark to put down the gun.

"I don't think so, to do the dirty work that you aren't capable of doing. I'm surprised you are going to kill Chan I thought you didn't like to get your hands dirty," Mark chuckles at him.

"I'm surprised that you're aiming the gun at me after all I did for you," Taeyong chuckles a bit upset. Chan watched the two unable to do anything.

"You did nothing for me you made my life worse," Mark spat a him.

"Put down the gun Mark you don't want to get hurt," Taeyong warns him and Mark makes eye contact with Chan and nods at him.

"You might be the boss but we run this city," Marks says as Chan kicks the gun out of Taeyongs hand. Mark kicked him knocking him down. Chan gets up kicking the gun away from Taeyong.

"Look around you, you guys are outnumbered," Mark told him as Chan placed his foot on Taeyong's neck.

"Do it," Taeyong still with his dumb smirk on his face even if Chan is making it hard for him to breathe. "It won't make her forgive you," He says trying to get to Chan. Chan only put more pressure on his neck.

"Chan Don't," Mark warns him.

"I'll see you in hell," Chan looked at him before crushing his neck. "I'm sorry but I'm a man of my word plus he shouldn't have laid a finger on her like I told him," Chan told Mark with a shrug. "Are we done here?" He question looking at the rest of the room to face Johnny with his gun face him. Everyone pointed their guns towards Johnny and NCT pointed their guns at everyone. "Either take the rest of NCT with you and we will leave you guys alone as long you leave Sunhee and her family alone, or you pull the trigger but I promise you, you're going down and everyone in NCT is also along with me," Chan threatens. Johnny was hesitant looking around him and back at Chan.

"Lower your gun, Johnny," Jaehyun tells Johnny walking in.

"He killed Taeyong," He tells him gribbing onto the gun.

"Yeah, which means I'm the leader now so put the goddamn gun down," Jaehyun ordered him and he did. Jaehyun made his way to Chan.

"Take your people and leave," Jaehyun tells him, and Chan scuffs.

"To face my back towards you no thanks I know how NCT plays," Chan chuckles looking at Jaehyun.

"I'm the leader now NCT is going to be run a little differently," He says throwing down his gun and the rest of NCT did the same. Chan raised his hand to let everyone on his side put their weapons away.

"We are done here then," Chan said walking past Jaehyun.

"Chan," Jaehyun says and he turns back to look at him. "Treat her right," He told him, and Chan smirked.

"Let's not try to cross paths again," Chan tells him walking out, along with everyone else.