- 6 -

Sunhee regains herself walking towards the stairs. She wondered how she needed to dress so she decided to ask one of the guys. She didn't want to go back into that office. Her eyes found Hyunjin so she made her way towards him.

"Hyunjin," She says gaining his attention and he looks at her before a smirk grew on his face. Jisung told them what he saw in the office.

"Had fun with Chan," He chuckles looking at her and she rolled her eyes. Thinking of course Jisung told them.

"Where are we going exactly?" She asked ignoring his comment.

"To a get-together," He tells her sitting on the couch pulling out his phone.

"What kind of get-together?" She asked out of curiosity.

"A casino type for gangs to meet up to gamble and waste their money, " He shrugs. Sunhee just nods feeling uneasy about the get-together all of a sudden. She made her way upstairs trying to figure out in her head what she was going to wear since she only bought casual clothes for every day. She didn't think they were going to take her anywhere she needs to dress up. As she walks in her room she spots a small black dress along with heels on the floor. There was a note on it left by Chan. It read « Wear this x BC » She rolled her eyes at the note throwing it to the side. She grabbed the dress admiring how pretty it was. It was once again a mini dress but from the waist up hugged the body. The skirt of the dress was puffed out slightly with ruffles on the edge. The dress was strapless but it came with sleeves still leaving the shoulders and collarbone exposed. The heels were pointed with a silk bow behind each heel. She might dislike Chan but he had good tastes. She place the dress back down heading towards the bathroom. She took a quick shower before starting on her makeup. All she could think about is that she was doing all this for her sister or she would have told Jaehyun already since Chan gave her phone back.

Chan knows that she wants her sister back and is going to keep quiet. Her phone rang catching her attention. She smiles seeing it was Jaehyun.

"Hi baby," She answered happily making Jaehyun smile on the other line knowing that she was still safe.

"Hi my love," He greets her making her think of Chan but she quickly snaps out of it.

"Why did you call?" She questions him wondering since he usually texts her before calling.

"Can't I call and check up on you?" He chuckles softly. He knew he needed to get her back from Straykids soon before they found out about everything.

"Of course, you can," She rolled her eyes playfully. "I miss you," She pouted looking at her reflection.

"I miss you too, I can't wait to see you tomorrow it's sad that has to be at your parent's funeral. Why can't you just come back it has been over 2 weeks," He sighs frustrated. He knew if she found out the truth she would freak out and he won't be there to explain himself.

"I just need space," She sighs in frustration not liking that she is lying to him but she really wanted her sister back.

"No you need comfort and being alone is not going to help especially now," He tries to persuade her to come back. It kinda pushed her buttons as she didn't have much of a choice.

"Well I want to be alone," She lets out a bit snappy making it silent between them for a few seconds.

"Ok I'll give you one more week before I come over there and come get you myself," He tells her even tho he knew tomorrow he was going to bring her back.

"No not one more week you don't get to make the decision," She raised her voice in anger tired of people trying to make decisions for her. "It's my parents who just got murdered it's my sister that got taken away from me. You don't know what I'm going through so you don't get to make the decision. I'll come back when I'm ready," She tells him fed up with it. He sighs in anger before speaking.