𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

ABOUT an hour later, when Cassius was skipping another class, he looked up as Harry was walking over to him. "You're going to be late to class," said Cassius immediately.

"Who cares," huffed his boyfriend, sitting down next to him. "Why weren't you in class?"

"Skipped."

"Why?" Harry frowned in concern. "Are you alright?"

"I'm okay," smiled Cassius at the concern in Harry's voice. "I just didn't have the energy for classes."

Harry nodded understandingly, then noticed a group of Slytherins glaring at Cassius as they walked by. "Is that the cause of you not having energy?"

Cassius let out a sigh. "I'm fine, Harry."

"I don't believe you." Harry replied, sitting closer to the boy so he could hold his hand without anybody seeing. "Is there anything I can do?"

The boy next to him shook his head. "You should go to class, Harry."

"It's potions. Snape will be more than happy if I don't attend."

Cassius let out a chuckle, knowing the boy was right. "Alright. As you say."

"Let's go cheer you up." Harry suddenly stood up, looking at the boy expectantly. He rolled his eyes when he got a confused face in return. "Let's go to the room of requirements and spend some time together."

Cassius felt his lips turn into a smile. He was looking at the boy fondly. "I'd love that."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"This is your room?" Harry gasped in awe as soon as the two walked into the room of requirements, which was turned into what Cassius wanted— his own bedroom.

It was like the Slytherin dorms, but instead of 4 beds, it was only one— a king sized bed.

"Yeah," nodded Cassius in reply, putting his hands in his pockets.

Harry frowned at the bottle of ointment— which had the same amount as the last time he helped the boy.

Cassius, noticing what Harry noticed, took his shirt off and sat down on the bed.

Harry immediately took the bottle and started putting the ointment on the boy's back. "Why are you actually skipping classes?" He asked softly as he was doing it.

Cassius was quiet for a moment, then said, "I hate the looks I'm getting from everyone. Draco and Theo are no longer talking to me, because apparently they can't be seen with me anymore. And I feel like I'm getting judged a lot by everyone else."

Harry didn't say anything, continuing to put the ointment on the boy's scars. Then, he asked, "Since when have you started to care about everyone else?"

Cassius' brows furrowed as he thought about it. Then, he let out a bitter laugh, putting his head in his hands. "Since now, I guess."

"Cassius," said Harry, no longer putting the ointment on the boy's back, sitting next to him instead. He tried to pull the boy to his arms, letting out a laugh when he was pushed back by the boy instead. Then, Harry felt himself smile when Cassius laid his head on his chest. "Care about my thoughts. Not everyone else's."

"What are your thoughts, Harry Potter?" whispered Cassius as Harry started to play with his hair.

"My thoughts.." started Harry, his hand in the boy's hair, "I cannot believe you're here in my arms. I cannot believe I'm the one you want."

"You're the one I want, Harry." Cassius put an arm around the boy. "You really are."

Harry kissed Cassius' forehead. "I know, Cassius. Somehow, I know."