𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

WHEN Cassius woke up a few days later, he let out a groan of pain, alerting everyone that was there. 'Everyone' was Regulus, Sirius, and Harry.

Harry, who was holding the boy's hand, immediately looked at him. "Cassius?" He said in a whisper with widened eyes.

Cassius opened his eyes, immediately closing them because of the lights. "Too bright," he mumbled, slowly opening his eyes again. "Where am I?"

"Hospital wing." Regulus answered, standing up from the chair he was sitting at immediately and walking over to him. "How do you feel?"

"Like shit. What happened?"

"You were attacked," replied Harry.

Cassius frowned, then his eyes widened when he realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. He stood up immediately, letting out a cry of pain as he clutched his wound.

"Calm down," said Sirius as he also walked over to the boy, looking at him in sympathy.

Regulus softly pushed his son back, making him lay down. "You want a shirt?" He asked, noticing his expression.

Cassius wordlessly nodded.

Sirius immediately walked away, going to look for a shirt of Cassius'.

Regulus let out a sigh. "Cassius—"

"Don't talk about it." Cassius immediately said, knowing his father was going to talk about his scars. "How long have I been out?"

"Three days," said Harry, looking extremely worried.

Cassius noticed the dark bags under his boyfriend's eyes. "You haven't slept?"

"Of course not. I couldn't." Harry replied as if it was obvious.

A few minutes of silence passed. That moment of silence was broken by Madam Pomfrey, who walked over to them and fed Cassius a blood replenishing potion. "You'll be able to walk without feeling any pain in a few days, but do not put yourself under pressure. You've got to stay here and rest." She said before she walked away.

"Here," said Sirius as he walked into the hospital wing with a shirt in his hand, giving it to his nephew.

Cassius took it and put it on, wincing in pain. "Thank you."

"Who did this to you?" Harry finally asked with a frown, talking about the cut.

"A seventh year Slytherin." Cassius replied.

Regulus looked at his son. "What was their name?"

"It was a boy. And I don't know." Cassius said truthfully. "You should go home, father. It's not safe for you."

Regulus shook his head. "Don't worry, Cassius. Just sleep. You need all the rest you can get."

And that's what Cassius did.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The next few days were all the same.

The only thing that was different, however, was when Cassius was woken up in the middle of the night by Harry, who looked pale and was shaking. "Harry—?"

"Death eaters. Get up." Harry said, helping Cassius get up, then rushing out of the hospital wing with the boy.

"What do you mean?" Cassius demanded as they were rushing through the corridors, hearing shouting and spells being casted.

"Malfoy and Nott. They got the death eaters in Hogwarts somehow without anyone knowing," replied Harry, dodging a spell sent their way by a death eater. "We've got to get to Regulus and Sirius. They're in duels with others."