Chapter two: Yin-Yang

Once it was mourning Yin and Yang woke up on the cold wet grass under a Blossom tree. They both yawned and got up and started walking in circles thinking on what to do today.  "How about we go and look for some bugs? There's so many we haven't seen yet." Yin explained looking happy. Yang was of course against the idea. "No! Looking for bugs is stupid! Who would want to do that you dumb white blob! We should go out of bounds from the show!" Yang grinned. Both Yin and Yang are polar opposite's. Yin is the white one. Very kind, calm and is very mature. And with Yang it's the opposite. He's very rude, energetic and very immature. They never agree on anything.

"What! No! We're not going out of bounds. Even if we did, where would we even go?" Yin argued. They both stopped walking in circles. Yang started yelling back at Yin saying " Shut up! I know where to go; so you will shut your mouth hole and START RUNNING! HAHAHAHAH!!" Yin-Yang started running out of the area where I.I takes place. Yin tried to hold back and made themselves tripped, causing them to land on their face. Yin groaned in pain while Yang was pushing himself to get back up. 'Goodness. Why does Yang have to be so stubborn!' Yin thought while corroborating with Yang trying to stand up. They were stumbling, soon manage to stand. "Yang! There's no reason on doing this. Can we just turn back so nothing happens." Yin pleaded trying to control Yang. But didn't work out. "No! I will go and conker the whole land! No. The universe! And The capital will be made out of Dr. Fizz cans." Yang yelled running again. Yin is getting annoyed by this and gives up. Yang is impossible to stop doing anything. So finally Yin just let it happen, knowing there'll be consequences. Soon they both passed the boundary and Yang saw two objects under a short tree, and decided to go traumatize them with something he found along side with Yin. 'I know that brainless Yin forgot! Now I get to do what I like since he I know he gave in. What a loser.' Yang was almost there towards the two objects ahead. It looked like there was a horrible looking fan and a off brand leaf. "Wait. Yang what are you doing? Your not doing what I think you're doing?!" Yang grinned and ran faster and faster and started taking out the thing he was planning to do. Dr. Fizz and Rentos. Yin realized what he was going to do. He had enough of this. "No! I will not allow this!" And started punching Yang; and Yang dropped the Dr. Fizz and Rentos. "Hey you dooche bag!" Yang yelled and started punching Yin. They started punching and were now rolling towards Leafy and Fanny.

"No. I do... do not like that. So please don't do that?" Fanny said trying to not say the word hate. Leafy started clapping looking very proud. Fanny smiled her face lit up pink feeling very accomplished. "That's was great Fanny your doing so well!" Leafy said so happily. 'Fanny is a fast learner. She's so smart.' Leafy thought very proud of her. "Thanks Leafy for helping me with this. It means a lot. But I still need to practice. I still stutter a lot." Fanny said filled with confidence. Leafy then came in for a hug. Even though Fanny doesn't have arms. They both hug each other feeling each other's warmth. Then all of a sudden they heard yelling coming from a distance. They let go of each other and turned around and saw a black and white ball coming towards them. Leafy then realized he's fighting... himself? "Um hey! Can you calm down? Don't fight with yourself!" Leafy called out too them and they stopped and looked at her. Leafy got to see one the most interesting sight she has ever seen. Black and white. One evil one good. 'He wasn't fighting himself. They were fighting each other.' Leafy thought. Yin and Yang.

Yin- Yang both looked at Leafy and Fanny. Yin was embarrassed to be in a situation like this in front of girls. Yang didn't care at all and got up an attempt to kick one of them.But Yin pulled him back. "I'm so sorry to interrupt you ladies but this rapscallion is causing a lot of trouble today." Yin told them struggling to stop Yang. "Shut up! I will end you all!" Yang punched Yin again. Leafy started having trouble breathing hearing these two fight. Once she heard more and more of this she started have horrible thoughts. Fanny notice this and stepped up to her friend. " Will all of you be quiet! I hate it when people fight and I hate you don't notice someone's panicking. And I HATE THE BOTH OF YOU!" Fanny screamed. Both Yin and Yang stopped instantly sitting up straight. Fanny looked over at Leafy to comfort her. Leafy tried to think of a happy memory again. She sighed and looked at Fanny, smiling as a thank you. Yin-Yang we're still sitting looking at them. Leafy turned to Yin-Yang with a serious face. "What going on with you two. And where did you both come from?" Leafy asked them. Yin started saying "Well Yang wanted to— "It was his fault." Yang pointed at Yin. Yin looked at him with a (How dare you look). "What! How is it my fault?" He argued. Fanny was about to speak again and they both stopped. Leafy analyzed them. 'It looks like the opposites are having a war inside of their heads. Their hate for one another. And Fanny the hate for everything. Maybe I can help these two.' Leafy looked at them, and started to smile. Yin looked confused by this and Yang felt offended. Fanny also looked confused by this. Then Leafy spoke "Maybe I can help you two to get along!" Fanny didn't like the idea at all. She wanted only her and Leafy. But of course that's not going to happen. Fanny is bad at communicating with others. Even though she feels comfortable around Leafy she can't fine the right words to say anything.

"Really? You would do that for us? Oh how I'm so humbled for you to help." Yin cheered with joy. "No! I don't need help with these losers! You guys need help!" Yang protested. Yin rolled his eyes and just gave a thumbs up to Leafy and Fanny as a sign that they can help them. Leafy gave a thumbs up back. Yang continues to throw insults and Fanny made him be quiet again. Leafy then tells them that they will meet under the same tree tomorrow and start practicing. Then Leafy and Fanny walked from the tree to watch the stars as their daily routine. Yin and Yang notice this. 'So they are also into looking at stars?' Yin thought. 'These losers are quite interesting.' Yang thought' Yin-Yang usually do that once the day is over. They decided to stay at the BFB area instead of going back to the I.I area.

"Leafy?" Leafy turned to Fanny who was still looking at the sky. "Yes?" Leafy questioned. "If we some how separate. Would you forget about me?" Fannys voice cracked a little. Leafy looked at her with a bitter sweet smile. "Of course not. Your my best friend Fanny. And you will always be hold in my memories and heart." Fanny looked at her, her pretty eyes twinkling. She smiled. 'Thank you Leafy. You also hold in my memories and heart. If only you knew. But...one day. One day.' Fanny turned back toward the sky.