Chapter 3: Practice Not Hating

Leafy was sitting on the grass waiting for the next contest to begin after Cake at Stake. She looked around seeing lollipop and bubble talking, loser being praised by other contestants. Gellitan hanging out with Tear Drop. Blocky and Woody pulling pranks. Leafy was all alone, getting annoyed. 'What's taking Four so long? I really need to go meet up with Fanny and Yin-Yang!' Leafy thought. 'Wait! I can just sneak away and just get to the tree! Simple as Yoyle pie.' Leafy got up and tip toed away from everyone. She looked back to see if anyone was watching her. Then all of a sudden she bumped into someone. She fell on the ground rubbing her head and saw four looking down on her. " Where do you think you're going?" They talked in a deep voice. Leafy was getting nervous, afraid what Four might do to her. "I'm sorry your fourner. I was just—." Then all of a sudden Four screeched her. And made leafy laid back on the ground.

Fanny was listening Death P.A.C.Ts team plan on how to get to the top of the building. "How about we use Black Hole to be thrown at the top?" Tree suggested. Fanny then stated "I ha- I mean, I don't like that idea. What if we get sucked? That plan won't work if we want to so called (Prevent death)." The rest of the team looked at her very surprised that Fanny didn't use the word hate at all. They didn't ignore Fanny at all because of what she said. "Then maybe we can go run the flock of stairs. While Black Hole can just float to the top of the building." Remote said rethinking the plan. Rest of the team liked the idea and went for it. Fanny was happy that no one ignored her and helped the team out for the first time ever. But she needed to hurry up to meet Leafy and that stupid Yin-Yang. 'I better keep moving so we can end the contest faster. Sorry Leafy. I'm trying my best.' Fanny thought and carried on.

Yin and Yang woke up under a pine tree close by where Fanny and Leafy hanged out. They got up and started walking in circles around the tree this time. "Do we have to go meet those mooncalf's? Their so annoyingly girly!" Yang complained refusing to go back to the fan and leaf. "Oh hush. They are gonna help us stop fighting all the time. You know it's getting exhausting fighting you." Yin argued. They both argued back and forth and finally decided to go meet them. Yin-Yang started walking towards the two objects hang out tree. "I just realized we never got their names yesterday. Maybe we can have a chance to get to know them." Yin said smiling. "Did I ask?!" Yang said angrily. Yin just rolled his eyes and continued walking. Once they got there they didn't see anyone. 'Hm. Maybe their busy this morning.' Yin thought. Yang started yelling. "AAAA! They pro-trade us! I told you they are crazy scum bags!" And started waving his arm around while Yin looked to see where they are and spotted them doing a contest. "Ah, I see. Their both are busy doing a contest. We'll just have to wait then." Yin told Yang who stopped yelling. Yang hated waiting, even for two girl objects. But that's all Yin-Yang can really do. They sat under the hang out tree and waited for the two objects to come. They were starting to get bored. Yang started pulling grass from the dirt. And Yin started humming to himself, knowing that Yang pulling grass wasn't good. But didn't want to waste energy with him today. Surprisingly Yang didn't mind Yin humming to himself, just wanting to... 'Killing grass is satisfying.' Yang thought, continuing pulling more and more. Finding lot's of bugs coming out of the dirt.