Chapter 10: Friendship

Fanny was sitting in the flower field. Book was teaching her how to make crowns out of the laughing flowers. They had to make sure they don't trigger making the flowers laugh again. Fanny recently started having some thoughts about what happened yesterday. What happened with Yin-Yang? What were they thinking? What's causing this? How can we stop it for good? Fanny was getting frustrated. She stood up and started kicking deep into the Earth. "Hey, hey! What's wrong Fanny do you need anything? Are the flower crowns hard to make?" Book asked panicking. Fanny stopped. She didn't want to worry Book, her friend. Fanny sat back down. 'Maybe Book knows about this?' Fanny thought. "Book? Do you know what was happening to Yin-Yang yesterday?" Fanny questioned. Book looked up from the laughing flowers to Fanny. Book didn't want to tell Fanny what's happening to them, since she knew it would cause Fanny to have corrupt anger. And ruin her friendship with them, and Leafy. But she didn't want to lie ether, and didn't want to hide it. Book was stuck in a corner. "Well Fanny. Yin-Yang are sick from the laughing flowers. They some how caught a parasite from?" Book half lied. The laughing flowers do carry a disease. But it only happens when you are deeply interested in someone. Fanny understood, but was still confused. 'Do the laughing flowers sometimes grow here? Maybe I shouldn't have done the soda tsunami. I didn't mean to harm Yin-Yang.' Fanny thought. Book then started talking about how much she learned from her tree volume that Fanny gave her. Fanny was glad Book enjoyed the gift she gave her. "You know. A few days ago I wanted to name our tree instead of calling it the hang out tree." Book mentioned. Fanny thought about what she said. It was getting old. "We could name it something that started with a letter E?" Fanny suggested. Book nodded and thought for a moment. "How about, Elan?" Book said waving her arms. Fanny liked the name and stuck to it. Fanny and Book are good friends.

Leafy was sitting next to Yin-Yang on the same cliff they first sat together. Yin-Yang started growing flowers behind their back. Leafy didn't notice. The scenery was extra great today. The sunset glowed in the distance. The clouds slowly turned into rainbow colors. Leafy laid down putting their hands on there stomach. Yin-Yang did the same, only putting both their hands behind their head. Leafy loved her friends. She even helped them with their problems. Fanny helped Book with a little problem she had. Yin-Yang are getting a long just fine. This is where the lovely things will continue forever and ever. "Um Leafy?" Yin tried to catch her attention. Leafy looked at them. "This might be a weird question to ask. But...do you have any feeling for any one?" Yin asked while Yang was trying to hide the flowers. Leafy thought for a moment. "No. I don't. I view everyone as friends. But right now everyone hates me. And I only have you, Yang, Fanny and Book. Right now, this is all I need." Leafy responded smiling. Yin-Yang looked at her. They were disappointed. Extremely. She didn't love anyone? No she has to love someone. It's true. Leafy didn't view any one something more. She having friends is all she needs. Fanny was her best friend. Book was her friend. And Yin-Yang were her friends. That's all she needs. Yin-Yang wanted to do something about it. They needed her. To keep her close to them. But they didn't want to ruin friendship. They have to accept it.

Life is beautiful. But Life is dark. Yin-Yang keep the balance. And they never part.

Today is the End. Thank you.

          Signed by: Book, Fanny, Leafy, Yin-Yang