Chapter 8: Soda Tsunami

Fanny was running to the hang out tree. She saw Book sitting on the bench doing something. Fanny wanted to try out this little thing she was planning with Book and Leafy. Once she arrived Fanny immediately sat next to Book. Book got startled and jumped a little. She was still reading her volume about trees. "Oh hi Fanny. You scared me. What do you need?" Book asked, closing her volume. Fanny gave a grin. Book looked at her sides then at Fanny. "Well, Book. Glad you asked. I have a little fun activity you, Leafy, and me could do." Fanny explained. Book was now curious what Fanny was planning. But she was also questioning why she didn't say Yin-Yang to. "Um Fanny? What about Yin-Yang?" Book asked shrugging her shoulders. Fanny stopped for a moment. Then looked at Book. Lowering her eyes. "Their busy right now." Fanny told Book in a deep voice. Book nodded. Sweating drastically. Then Fanny grabbed something behind her and slammed it on the table. "Ta da!" Fanny yelled in a showmen voice. It was a bottle of Dr.Fizz and Rentos. Book stared at it for a moment. Then started clapping her hands happily. Then Fanny told Book to follow her to find Leafy. They both got up and started looking for her. They looked everywhere. Fanny looked at the TPOT area. Book looked through the BFB area. But none of them could go to the I.I area. Fanny got an idea of where she could be. Book and Fanny started walking on a baby blue path. "So where is this location that you mentioned Leafy could be?" Book asked Fanny. "Oh well, it's usually the place where Leafy has time to calm down her emotions." Fanny explained. Then silence came to play. No one talked at all. Until Book broke the silence. "I noticed you gave a dirty look at Yin-Yang. Is there anything wrong between you three?" Book questioned this in a very wrong time. Fanny stopped walking and started kicking the dirt in anger. Worms started to come fly out. Book was trembling, she didn't know what to do but use her words again. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you! Um. Uh. Let's just keep walking ok?" Book said patting Fanny on the head. Fanny sighed and continued walking. They didn't talk the rest of the way. 'I should really not make any of my emotions obvious. That would mess up my friendship with my only friends!' Fanny thought getting frustrated again. They soon got to the spot Leafy usually calms down in. A cliff with a huge lake and always a beautiful sunset. Fanny was right. A leaf shadow was near the cliff. But another figure was there. A round one. 'Is that Yin-Yang!' Fanny than started running toward the shadow figures. "Wait! Fanny!" Book called out running after her. Fanny knew who it might be. But she wanted to see for her self. She slowly slowed down as she got closer to the figures. 'I was right.' Fanny thought. Leafy turned around and waved at Fanny and Book who eventually caught up with Fanny. Yin-Yang turned around seeing all their friends here. Yin smiled, while Yang looked displeased. Fanny smiled at Leafy. But once she turned to Yin-Yang, she frowned. Yin was surprised by this. 'Again! What did me and Yang do this time?!' Yin thought getting scared he'll lose one of his friends. Leafy turned to Yin-Yang and gave them a thumbs up, and a wink. That was a thank you from their conversation. Fanny explained on what them and Book will be doing. "So... want to go do it?" Fanny asked one of her legs twitching from excitement. "Of course I will! Come on Yin-Yang let's go!" Leafy called out grabbing Yin's hand. Leafy told Fanny she can hop on her back and Book can hold Fanny's leg. They both obeyed. 'What for?' Book thought. Once they all did. Leafy took off. Running straight back to the hang out tree. Everyone was all being hit by the wind. It was like a ride to you're favorite spot. 'It was exactly that.' Fanny thought. They all arrived there. It was sunset, the sky was orange. Fanny than grabbed the Dr.Fizz and Rentos. She put the Soda on the ground. Yang kept begging not to do anything to the Dr.Fizz. Fanny rolled her eyes. "Alright ladies and gentlemen." Fanny announced as she was opening the bottle cap. And grabbed a pallet of a Rento. "I present to you. A soda explosion!" Fanny than put the pallet in. And ran back to the group, to get away. Nothing happened. They kept waiting. Still nothing happened. "What! Nothing happened! You are a big fat blue fan lier!" Yang insulted Fanny about to kick her. Leafy came between them. "Yang please stop! We didn't know what was going to happen. Let's just check it out." Leafy signaled Book to come with her. They walked to the bottle. Book was a little scared. And Leafy had a blank face. They stopped in front of the Dr.Fizz. Leafy picked it up and examined it. Book then called out that everything's ok. Leafy than was about to put the bottle down until suddenly it started to shake. Leafy started to panic while Book was running to whack the bottle away from her. It was to late. The whole thing exploded causing a massive wave come crashing down. Everyone got swept up. Book grabbed one of the branch's from the hang out tree to hold for support. Soon Leafy, Fanny and Yin-Yang came a long and grabbed hold of each other. Soon the wave stopped. Everyone fell down from the tree. They were all in shock Books page were now all soggy. And her volume about trees was next to her. Fanny was laying down on her side, wondering what just happened. Leafy was laying there breathing hard. Then remembered everyone else. She quickly sat up. Looked around she saw Book and Fanny. 'Where's Yin-Yang?' Leafy thought she looked behind her and they were sitting there on the grass. Yin was sitting with a blank eye while Yang was smiling. "Woo! Let's do it again!" Yang called out. He then started to run back to the bottle. "Yang wait! Don't you think the bottle might be uh empty?" Leafy called after them. Yang stopped and turned to her. He and Yin walked towards her and sat next to her. The grass was filled with Dr.Fizz. Fanny and Book got up. They looked at each other and smiled. Leafy saw their little grins, she started to grow one to. All three of them started laughing. Yin-Yang looked at them. 'Why are they laughing? Are they making fun of me!' Yang thought about to call them out but than Fanny spoke. "See! I told you there'd be a explosion! It's fun right?" Book and Leafy nodded. Then Leafy turned to Yin-Yang. "I know Yang thought it was fun too. But what about Yin are you alright?" Leafy spoke looking at Yin. Yin looked at her and he smiled. "Yes. It was really dramatic." He said. Though the Dr. Fizz might not be good for the grass. 'We'll see tomorrow.' He thought. They all got up and started walking to their spot to watch the stars.

Leafy thought today was a great day. Everyone got along. Fanny and Book did so great today. And Yin-Yang did awesome. Yang was thinking about what Leafy said on the cliff this evening. She had such a rough time for eight years.

"This is the place where I usually calm myself down." Leafy told Yin-Yang. Yin was wondering. 'To calm down? I never see Leafy have any problems?' Yin thought. Yang didn't really care. Leafy continued talking. "I don't know if you want to hear this story but I'll explain it anyway." She said, fiddling with her fingers. Yin tried to lean closer to listen. Yang tried to stay back. "You see. For the past eight years, everyone hated me. For a mistake I should have never done. I regret it. That's how I lost my best friend." She explained. Yin was confused now. Yang also was confused. 'Best friend?' They both thought. She continued explaining. "Ever since he started to ignore me. That's what led me to a dark place. All of them hate me. Trying to make them happy has led me to get revenge on them. Sorry I'm rambling. Let's continued watching the scenery." She stopped and look at the sunset. Yin-Yang we're in shock. The Leafy eight years ago is completely different then the one now. She dealt with so many things that no one could possibly imagine. 'Don't worry Leafy. I'll protect you.' Yin thought. Yang was pulling the grass aggressively. 'I'll fined this boy and end him!' Yang thought. Then Fanny and Book came running towards them.

Yin was thinking about his dream this morning about Candle. He didn't know what she was about to say. Him and Yang are what?Something to do with Leafy. It was confusing Yin so much. 'Maybe Yang will have the same dream.' He thought. And looked at the stars.

Tomorrow is an other day.