chapter 4!!!

Robin - 15 turning 16 within 2 months
Finn - 15 turning 16 within 6 months
Gwen - 13 turning 14 next year

Warning: Mentions of a blade, homophobic insults.

-Nobody's POV-
Just like every regular day, Finn was being chased by a trio of bullies. This time they were furious, turns out the girl who danced with finn was actually one of their younger sisters.

Finn ran into the janitors closet, sat down leaning against the door in hopes to block them out while tears were on the verge of escaping his eyes.

Unfortunately they kicked the door open and starting to drag out Finn.

"Hah , Look at the little queer crying."
"What, you gonna cry for your little boyfriend?"

Finn begged them for mercy as once of the boys started to grab his shirt collar and slammed him into the wall, choking him.

"This faggot's probably enjoying this." He said, followed by the other 2 boys snickering, agreeing.

Their laughter was interrupted by Robin punching the boy suffocating Finn in the center of his face. Finn immediately fell to the floor, the back of his head hitting the brick wall.

"Why the fuck do you always defend this queer?! He's good for nothing." The 2nd boy arguing with Robin while shooting a nasty glance at Finn.

"He's my friend. You're just a bunch of fucking shitheads." Robin shouted while roughly kicking him in his stomach 4 times.

Finn couldn't help but be upset by the fact Robin said Finn was simply his friend. The 3rd boy laughing at Finn ran away before Robin could do anything. That's when Robin turned to Finn on the floor.

"You okay, Finn?" Robin offered his hand to Finn, rejected by Finn ignoring him and continued walking away while Robin called for Finn multiple times, Robin was slightly angered by the fact Finn was ignoring him.

Robin decided to follow Finn, while they passed by the washroom, Robin grabbed finns upper arm and shoved him into the washroom.

"Wtf, finny. Why are you ignoring me?" Robin only calls finny when he's upset with him.

Finn pushed Robin off of him. "Why am I ignoring you?! you're the one who's completely avoiding the situation from before winter break! You've been avoiding me as much as you possibly can, on purpose! You expect me not to be upset? Did that night mean absolutely nothing to you?"

"Finn I.." Robin was interrupted by Finn about to leave until Robin pulled him back and kissed him before Finn could say anything.

Finns expression noticeably changed, once Robin pulled away, he spoke up; "I'm sorry Finn, I really am. I just don't know how to deal with my feelings with you. I've never had feelings for a man. I don't know how to react. I really am sorry."

Finn pulled Robin in for another kiss, Finn against the wall while Robin wrapped his arms around his waist. They were interrupted by the sound of the bell signaling first period ringing. They groaned as Robin opened the door for him and Finn on their way to their first class.

As the day ended, Finn was walking home with Gwen, until she stopped. "Where are you going?" Finn asked. "I'm staying over at Stacies! It's Friday." "Oh. Okay, see you Gwen!" Finn continued to walk home, unfortunately his bullies took this as a perfect queue to get back at him for earlier as Robin wasn't anywhere in sight.

Finn turned around, overwhelmed by the feeling of someone following him. That's when he was pushed to the ground. The ginger stood ontop of him.

"Soo, rumor has it you and Robin were alone in the washroom earlier." The ginger chuckled at Finn.

Finn's face noticeably turned red.
"What? Were you two queers making out? Taking it in the ass?" He laughed louder than before.

Finn tried to get up, he was simply pushed back down.

(KAY NOTHING SEXUAL IS GONNA HAPPEN IN THIS SCENE!!)

"Take off your shirt." He grinned

Finn refused. "What the fuck! No way!?"

The ginger forcefully took off his shirt and pulled out his pocket knife. "Awh, is the wittle queer baby embarrassed?" He teased.

He started to place the blade against Finn's skin multiple times, writing the words "QUEER" while Finn squirmed and  shouted for him to stop. Once the ginger was finished, he used his pocket knife to rip up Finn's shirt. He proceeded to bruise Finn by giving him a swollen black eye, once he got bored and left. Finn started to cry.

"Finn!?" Robin kinda mumbled, shocked at the sight.

Finn immediately whipped his tears. "Robin..? What are you doing here, your house isn't in this direction. "

"I was on my way to buy some snacks after school.. wtf happened!?" (Ifykyk..) Robin was obviously worried.

Finn explained everything the ginger did to him, showing him what was written on his chest and the bruises.

Robin sighed, feeling guilty he wasn't there to help Finn. He pulled out his zip-up sweater from his backpack, helped up finn and put the sweater on him, getting on one knee to zip up the sweater. Finn started to slightly blushed, he turned his head the other way.

"Thanks Robin.. " He smiled, still in pain.
"It's fine. Are you okay?" Robin questioned
"Sorta, but I'll put ice on my eye." Finn left a kiss on Robin's cheek before grabbing his items, on his way to go home.

"Bye Robin!" Finn waved

"Bye Finn!" Robin was blushing strongly before he also started to walk to the store.

okay, decent chapter, alot longer than my other ones!!
I feel like I'm making progress, if you're reading this thank you!! <3

950 words