chapter 8

I honestly love each and everyone one of you so so much!!! almost 1k reads??? sorry for so many slow updates, I'm having horrible writers block since I've been kinda busy!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗💗

I'm gonna make the next chapter very wholesome I promise!!!

WARNING WARNING
mentions of abuse, swearing, guns, stuff like that and an attempt!! sorry :(

-finny boys pov!-
Me and Robin were walking with cotton candy in our hands, deciding which ride to go on next. We decided to play some price games before going on the massive ferriswheel.

There was a price game with a gigantic pokemon pikachu plushie and I begged Robin to get it for me. Me and Gwen could share it, she'd love it so much.
Robin finally gave it, it was one of those try to fit the hoop in the pole type of game which were usually rigged but I was desperate for that plushie.

After about 4 trys we won the pikachu along with a tiny little raccoon!! I figured I'd keep the raccoon and give the pikachu to Gwen. We kept walking until Robin accidentally bumped into someone while drinking his Coca cola.

He immediately apologized to her as I also looked at the person out of curiosity. Her and I didn't make any eye contact but I could literally feel my stomach turn.

She also introduced herself to Robin and turned to me.
"Hi Finny!" Her smile was most definitely forced. Just like her voice. Robin seemed alittle confused as people don't commonly call me finny. "Oh. You know eachother?" He asked curiously. It seemed as if the girl (aurora, sad bc she has such a pretty name) Aurora was waiting on me to explain who she was. I felt as if my throat was closing up but still managed to get the words out.

"Yeah. She's my ex I told you about." I tried to smile after my sentence to seem less tense but it just turned out to be a faint grin. I haven't told Robin anything about her, and I figured now it'd be too late because he'd might get mad at me for telling him in so late into our relationship.

I felt like Robin knew something was off but also didn't at the same time based off of his words. "Seems like you guys are better now!"

"we just fell out of love and ended things after that." I responded with while aurora was still glancing at me. I lied to Robin, again. We didn't really fell out of love. She was a psycho bitch. She cheated on me multiple times, once tried to kidnap me because I left her house, chased me with a knife and blamed me for her suicid3 attempt. That's what made me feel terrible for her. I stayed with her for about a year.

I finally broke down and told Gwen about it who heavily encouraged me and comforted me. She motivated me so much one day I just broke out and left her, threatening her with the police if she ever came my way again.

Aurora and Robin were carrying a bunch of carnival prices, such as tickets, plushies, cheap plastic toys, stickers, everything they could possibly win. So much for a date because currently I was third wheeling while they spoke about stupid shit. I'm not usually angry, I'm usually mainly just upset about something. Aurora drives me crazy. I wouldn't be fucking surprised if she was stalking me and planned the entire thing! Probably even trying to get Robin break with me and hook up with him!

Once that thought hit my mind. I felt nauseous and dizzy, I rushed to the bathroom without saying a word, pulling out my phone to call Gwen. I was in a stall, talking to Gwen over the verge of tears. I felt bad talking to her about my problems but we both do this. it's really comforting and helps build trust. When I felt like the earth wasn't spinning and my stomach was doing flips, I spoke to her abit and hung up afterwards to go to Robin. as soon as I hung up the phone, someone entered the washroom. I really didnt think anything of it, I mean it was a public bathroom.

I unlocked my stall and grabbed my kinda oversized denim Jean jacket off of the hook, it's pretty cold since it's fall. I opened the door. I didn't hear the person go into a stall, as soon as I opened the door I was unfortunately greeted to aurora smiling at me, right infront of my door but also standing at the sink.

"Hi Finny, long time no see!" This time her smile felt more genuine which made me sick to my stomach. The tone of her voice just fucking made my ears ring.

"What do you want? Why can't you just leave my life?" I didn't want to strike up a conversation and she knew that.

"Tsk, Finny! That's no way to speak to your soulmate! What would your mother think about how your speaking to me?" She did that stupid fucking smile as hers again that she knew I was sick of constantly seeing.

As her sentence ended, I'm not sure what or when or how I even did it but I charged at her. I grabbed her by the hair and smashed her face into the tough concrete sink, her head also hitting the metal faucet. Blood was everywhere and I heard horrific screeching and crying noises coming from Aurora. At that moment, someone walked in. It was Robin. His face dropped when he saw aurora the floor with her smashed and her skull bleeding as blood dripped on the sink, her face and floor. He looked at me horrified.

He immediately grabbed me away from her, his grip on my wrist hurt, I pleaded for him to stop, in which he did, mainly to hear my side of the story. I explained to him everything she ever did to me. Everything she put me through. She was yelling, calling me a psychotic bitch. I imagined her as myself, something really similar happened to me, except she was the one who launched my face into a brick wall.

Robin didn't really believe me at first. "Why the fuck didn't you mention this shit before than?" He questioned me, I wasn't surprised at the fact he didn't believe me but it still hurt intensely deep down. "Do you expect me to open up to you about everything shitty that's happened in my life! It's not fucking easy Robin." At this point, I burst into tears, Robin started to believe me the more he thought about my explanation and hers. He still helped her up unfortunately, but didn't say a word to her as she was still trying to convince him that I was "crazy.", she ran out crying while I calmed down, Robin cleaning the blood incase someone walked in.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you." He said, quietly, of course I forgive him. "I'm sorry that our date was about that crazy bitch as well.

"It's okay Robin. I should've told you alot early, it was just hard to find the right words. I really am sorry." I apologized sincerely to him. As he got up, pulled me into a gentle kiss and proceeded to hug me. It was about 7 pm so we just crashed at his house until it was 11 pm. I got a ride home from him and I kissed him goodnight. When I got home, Gwen was sitting at the entrance to my house, worried about how everything ended. I told her the truth, she was of course worried but also pretty happy and relieved that I did something about aurora.

idk man I was feeling pretty angsty, to everyone who had to read this I'm very sorry, I'll make it up to you all!!! 💗🙁

1339 words!!