chapter 14

GUYS IM SORRY IVE HAD THE WORSTTTT WRITERS BLOCK EVER I DIDNT UPDATE THIS BOOK FOR A WHOLE WEEK IM SO SO SO SORRY OH MY GOD💔💔

-Nobody's POV-
Finney had thrown himself onto his childhood bed, thinking all of the memories tha happened in this very room. He missed the smell, the view from his window and his comfortable bed. But there was one thing he missed alot more than anything, Robin.

They never broke up, but they had hardly even spoke. Finney had never once forgotten about Robin, but he heavily worried Robin didn't do the same.

He'd go back to his high school tomorrow, he was both overly excited but nervous. All of his past bullies would still be there, people barely ever moved from this town because it was beautiful, peaceful and extremely cheap.

But he was so so SO excited to see Robin. It's was the only thing he could possibly think about. robin Robin ROBIN! ❤️
Gwen clearly must've noticed Finney daydreaming, she started to tease him.

"OoooO! Excited to see your boyfriend?" She started to chuckle at her own joke.

"Gwen! Shut up! You're so loud" Finney scoffed, nervous that their father would hear while he unpacked his boxes.
Gwen laughed at him one more time before heading back to her room, which reminded Finney he also had lots of unpacking to do before he slept.

He brought a photo of him and Robin, together at their favourite coffee shop. He smiled looking at it but deep down, there was sill a knot in his stomach thinking about Robin becoming distant with him.

Finney didn't really care, he knew Robin wouldn't become awkwardly distant with him just because they haven't spoke for abit. He continued setting up his room until he fell asleep on his fluffy carpet. (same)

He didn't even realize he fell asleep until his alarm started going off at 7 AM, Gwen walked in already fully dressed to turn of the alarm and wake up Finney, but Finney already got up from the floor and started to stretch.

"Hurry up! After you get ready we'll only have 30 minutes to make it to school" Gwen fixed her hair in Finneys mirror before leaving to go back to her room.

Finney's heart did a weird knot again. He didn't want to waste anytime so he quickly got ready, afterwards he went into the kitchen to make Gwen breakfast.

By the time him and Gwen finished eating, they already rushed to get their shoes on and start walking before the first bell rang.

"Are you okay Finney?" Gwen seemed to notice him Finney panicking.

"Yeah. Just worried, yknow? About Matty and his friends. Also Robin." (Matty is the bullies Canon name)
Finney explained.

"Why Robin? I understand Matty. But Robin's your boyfriend, isn't he?" Gwen seemed upset for Finney.

"Yeah but I don't even know if he is anymore! Because of dad and his stupid idea of moving, we've barely even spoke! He doesn't even KNOW Im back! What if he got a girlfriend? Or a BOYFRIEND!" Finney finally snapped.

"Relax! How could he replace you within a year? If he did which he DIDNT, I'll burn his house down!" Gwen tried to calm down, it seemingly worked.

"The worst thing that could possibly happen today is like you falling down the stairs." Gwen said, teasing Finney once again,

By now, their conversation ended as they waved goodbye to eachother as they walked into their schools gates. Finney looked around in awe, memories flooding back into his mind as he looked around.

Suddenly, he popped into someone. Clearly tall based off of their shadow, Finney peeped his head up, to apologize to whoever this person was. His jaw fell to the ground as he realized who it was. It was the person who made him feel happier than anything and anyone else. Robin

"What the fucks wrong with you?" Robin didn't realize it was Finney, as he didn't bother to make eye contact with this person who rudely bumped into him while his friends laughed at Finney.

Finneys heart sank, looking at how one of the girls he was friends with Robin laughing at Finny was weirdly close to him. By now, Robin turned to look at who kept standing so close to him, Finney couldn't be bothered to stay anywhere remotely close to Robin.

Robin immediately recognized who it was, even after almost 2 years. His height, his clothes, his hair. There's no way it was Finney.

"Wait. Finney!" Robin shouted out, most eyes were drawn on Robin while his friends stopped laughing. Robin realized as many people started to whisper. He couldn't run after Finney as he already left his sight.

Finney rushed outside of the school campus, going to a small washroom that people only used in urgent emergencies (the one from the movie), he sat in the very last stall, getting an intense feeling of Deja Vu.

After abit, he didn't know what was happening but he started to pour his eyes out. He cried like he never did before. He only started to cry harder once the realization hit him harder, Robin really didn't care about him anymore. He didn't do anything but sob for another 15 minutes,

well until he heard the metal door creek open followed by footsteps entering the washroom. Finney immediately stopped crying, too afraid to make a noise or even breath loud enough for this person to hear.

They continued to walk all the way until they reached the last stall. Finney rapidly started to panick, thinking it could've possibly been Matt. At the exact same time, someone knocked on the stall and sighed.

"Finney. I know you're in here. I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was you. You can't blame me, you were gone for a year! I didn't realize you'd suddenly be back this year, I'm so so sorry Finn, please open the door."

The tone in Robin's sympathetic voice made Finneys heart ache, yet it made him so relieved to hear his voice after ao long. Finney took a deep breathe and got up to unlock the stall.

Robin looked at Finney's puffy eyes and red nose before pulling him into a kiss, while also hugging him.

"why'd you have to leave?" Robin's voice started to break, as he continued to keep hugging Finny.

"Did you ever forget about me? Did you find someone new?" Finneys voice was quiet, but he dug his face into Robin's hoodie.

"Fuck no Finn! Do you really think that you left my mind once? You're all I think about, no matter what. I just got a shitty friend group because I was lonely! Not once did you ever leave my thoughts Finn." Robin was clearly upset that Finney thought Robin forgot about him.

"I love you." Finney wiped the tears of his eyes while him and Robin left the washroom.

"I'll always love you more Finn." Robin responded as they both left the washroom. They decided to skip school and go to their favourite coffee shop, the one from the photo they took together to celebrate Finny finally coming back.

DIDNT UDATE THIS STORH IN A WEEEKKK OH DAMN!!?1?1!1? ANYWAYS I HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED THIS STORY TEEHEE!! BYE