CHAPTER 9!!!

KAY I KNOW IM STARTING TO SAY THIS IN EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER BUT
MY MIND IS TRULY BLOWN AT HOW QUICK THIS BLEW UP!! LIKE THANK U SM, ILY!! 💗💗💗💗💗🫂🫂🫂
IDRK WHAT TO WRITE BUT ENJOY!

-robins POV-
I yawned as I walked passed my school gate, running a few minutes late. To my surprise, Finn was still waiting for me. He came up to and greeted me as per usual.

"Hey Robin!!" His eyes kinda lit up, I felt bad but I responded with a quiet "Hi." I didn't really make eye contact with him, Finns expression turned kinda dull but he continued walking beside me. "Are you okay, Robin?" Finn tried to strike up another conversation as the awkward tension grew stronger. "Yea. I gotta go Finn, I have history." And with that, I walked away from Finn as he stood frozen but continued walking to his class a few minutes later.

-FINNY BOYS POV LETS GOOOOO!!!!-
What the FUCK was that?? Is he tired or mad at me? Is he just mad in general? He didn't call me Finny, but if he was mad at something he would've told me, not try to avoid me as much as possible. Maybe it's something personal.

Finn looked down at the laces of shoes until he felt someone tap his shoulder, he turned around to see Gwen.
"Oh! Gwen, Hey." I greeted her, she walked beside me with her textbook in between her torso and her left arm.
"Hi Finn.

You okay? You zoned out while walking in the halls." She asked me, Meh I decided to just tell her, see what'd she think. "Yeah. I'm fine of course, but something happened with Robin." I was cut off by Gwen curiously asking "Did you guys argue?" Gwen sometimes accidentally cuts me off mid sentence. But I don't mind, I casually responded to her question.

"No, but he came to school late, when I tried talking to him he seemed dull. I asked him if he was okay and he just left without even saying bye." I explained to her, Gwen said the same thing as me.
"What if he's just tired? You mentioned that he came late."

"I thought so too, but if he was he would've told me." I responded to Gwen, she said she had to go to her first period before the bell ring and so did I.

"Bye Finny, love you!" She walked the opposite direction and waved. "Bye Gwen, love you too." I was still thinking about my conversation with Robin until I reached my class. I sat in my chair, it was located in the middle row, next to the window which I loved.

It was raining (yes, finny was waiting for Robin in the rain 🙁💔) so I watched the raindrops on my window, doodled on my textbook for abit before the teachers assistant handed out worksheets. I completed the assignment after 23 minutes and put it on my teachers desk, there wasn't alot of work today since it was a Friday and everyone just wanted to go home and rest.

I just continued doodling for the last 32 minutes of class until the bell rang. I got up from my seat, grabbing my stuff. Robin was in my next period, mathematics. I figured I'd sit next to him and attempt to speak to him more just to see if he's feeling better.

I was mainly upset because our anniversary is in 3 days. Monday. It happened in a stupid school bathroom but Mondays were still really special to Robin and I, even though we hated how school starts on Monday.

I looked around in class to see where Robin was sitting. There was already a girl he was speaking to, sitting beside him. But the spot behind him was open. I'm not gonna lie, I was curious as too who this girl was and why he was speaking to her more than me.

I recognized that girl, she's the host of the art club, but Robin isn't even a fan of art! He always tells me about how much it irritates him. I knew Robin could tell I was staring at him and the girl speaking. They were even making gestures with their hands. Robin only does that when he's excited, wtf?

I ripped a piece of paper and wrote on it
"What the fuck Robin. Are you ignoring me?" and passed it over to him. He grabbed it, confused. He stared at the girl who was also staring at me and then went back to talking with Robin. He didn't even read the fucking note I gave him.

There was zero way I was going to just sit here and watch as Robin ignored me and spoke to some stupid girl. I rushed out of the classroom, before the teacher walked in so that she'd think I'm absent. I grabbed out my phone and texted Gwen, explaining everything. It didn't take long for it to say 'Read', a few seconds after it showed that she was typing, then she stopped for abit.

"Maybe he just has an art project. Did you listen to what they were talking about?" Her message said. I kept rereading it, I'm not sure why.

"No! They were practically whispering! I gave him a note and he didn't even read it Gwen!" I typed back.

"..Okay, wtf?" Gwen responded, then quickly started typing again "Hey, Finn I have to go. My teachers yelling at me, I'll try talking to him 3rd period before he goes to class and see what's up. Just relax!" I felt comforted by her message, and I took her advice.

I decided I'd just skip this period and go back 3rd period. I went to the cornershop right next to my school and got a notification from snapchat. Robin posted on his story.

I didn't wanna seem desperate so I waited abit before pressing on it, I wish I didn't. It was him and that girl doing stupid peace signs and sticking her tongues out. with some dumb caption I didn't bother to read.

I didn't care, I'd just skip the entire day. I put my stuff in my backpack and rushed home, on the verge of tears. Why was he ignoring me. I barely got my shoes off before I jumped into my bed, I sat there staring at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

I was woken up at 5 PM, 5 hours before my dad came home to Robin spamming my phone with messages and calls. I thought maybe he'd apologize for something he did, I was hesitant but I answered after the 3rd ring.

"Finn?" His muffled voice said.
"Robin." I responded, yawning right after,
"Finn, meet me at the park near your house." I was confused but before I could ask why, he hung up. Now I panicked, Gwen wasn't home. I assumed she was with her friends but it caught me off guard.

I rushed over to the park to find Robin waiting for me, Gwen was excited, basically squealing. There was a HUGE bouquet of pink blossom flowers in between 2 trees. With a sign that said "Happy 4th anniversary Finn ❤️" Robin was holding a bouquet, full of different type of flowers with a little basket full of my favourite snacks. I could physically feel my heart warm up. I threw myself into robins arms, causing him to accidentally drop the flowers, but I didn't mind. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" It was adorable. "I love you" Robin said, pulling me into another hug and kissing me on the forehead.

AH. CORNY. ITS SO CORNY. IM SORRY.
1291 words