Chapter 7!! [Y/N story]

HI EVERYONE, this story was requested! I'm also gonna do a chapter for Finn and Y/N! Thank you all SO SO SO much for the support, I'm super shocked at the rate of readers my book is getting! it's so sweet, thank you all!!! 💗💗💗

Y/N and Robin are childhood friends, Y/N got humiliated by a group of jealous popular girls who have a crush on Robin. (no spoilers !!)

This is also a very long chapter 1000+ words!!

I was on my way to school, I was at the street Robin and I always meet at, unexpectedly, he was also there, waiting with a group kids for the traffic light to turn red in order for them to pass.

"Hey Robin!!" I greeted him, he immediately turned his head, "Oh! Hey Y/N. The traffic lights has been on green for YEARS." Robin looked tired, seemed like he just wanted to get the school day over with.

"It's alright Robin. Just give it about 2 minutes. Have you heard about the play today?" I asked Robin curious.

"Yeah, someone said the school's drama club was preparing all year for this play, it better be good cause I'm curious to see." Robin responded, unamused by the play as he already knew.

"Wanna sit together? Most of the school is gonna be there watching, plus parents." By now the traffic light already turned red. Me and Robin walked on the cross road, still talking about the play and who was in it.

"Yeah! Of course I'll sit next to you. Why wouldn't I?" He laughed. I didn't really expect that. Robin is more on the popular side. It's because everyone knows now not to start a fight with him. He'll fight anyone and won't care, obviously his friends aren't included. Unless they wronged him.

Me and Robin walked into the school campus, we had to go separate ways as the bell for first period rang. "Bye Robin! See you at the play! :)"

"Bye Y/N, miss you already!" He smiled, I stood there, kinda shocked. Not showing it, he says that to everyone, but still. It was still warming to hear. I slouched into my chair for science class, there was a strong smell of perfume, hair spray and loud gum chewing noise. I immediately recognized who it was, MacKenzie and her minion friends.

I never spoke to her, so I really didnt have anything against her but she's like Robin, except she doesn't physically fight people. People just know not to mess with her, the vice principal is her aunt who always convinced the principal not to expell her. That's the only reason she gets away with stuff so often. I had to tutor her once, it was a nightmare. She was sleeping, chewing gum and rambling to her friends about whatever she could the entire time.

I'm not one of those typical movie nerds or something you're thinking about. I just really don't talk alot, I'm only slightly known because me and Robin are always hanging out. This one time a guy a grade above me came up to me, started doing and saying weird shit.

Robin just came back from the washroom and witnessed it all, Robin basically broke his nose and gave the dude a swollen black eye, that fight was one of the fights that gained Robin popularity. The only reason he hasn't been expelled is because he gets good grades and is barely ever caught fighting. Nobody in our school really snitches except for MacKenzie and a few other boys and girls.

Speaking of MacKenzie, she specifically sat beside me, I was kind of confused but I didn't think she'd do anything bad. I help her with work most of the times when she needs it so I assumed it was just gonna be something like that.

Her friends were also sitting around me. I heard a rumor MacKenzie was in the school play. I heard that her acting was terrible she forced the drama teacher to give her a main role. When she refused she of course got the vice principal involved. MacKenzie subtlety pushed her desk closer to mine and whispered:

"Hey. Y/N! I have a question." She smiled widely and one of her friends behind me were snickering as she asked her question. "Do you like Robin? :) I won't tell anyone. This is just girl to girl talk!" She spoke warmly which for some reason caused me to trust her. Once again, we had no bad incidents so I'm not sure whyd she even spread rumors about me.

"Uh. I guess, yeah. I mean we've been friends since childhood and he protects me. He hangs out alot with me too." I responded, for some awful reason I was hoping she'd want to be friends with me.

I could hear her friends whispering. I could faintly hear what they were saying and I heard them mention the play of course so I just once again thought nothing of it.

MacKenzie just responded with "Okay! Cool!" and went back to focusing on the teacher. The play was in 2 more periods, so I patiently waited for this one to end.

Finally after 30 minutes it ended, my next period was with Robin in Art class so I decided not to mention what MacKenzie said and did, obviously.

Me and Robin liked to mess around in art class, we'd draw a horrible impression of a person we disliked and laughed about it while the other person tried to guess who the drawing was. So I was pretty excited for that.

Me and Robin sat next to eachother in the top right corner table, which is furthest away from the teacher in the bottom left corner. I drew a horrible portrait of one of MacKenzie friends, Robin burst out laughing and so did I. He immediately knew who it was. The teacher was grading our self portraits and got mad. She announced "Y/N AND ROBIN. One more time and you're being sent to detention." A few kids started staring at us, curious to what we did. Me and Robin covered our mouths to stop us from laughing and looked at eachother.

Next period arrived and it was time for the play, It was happening in the gym and the gym was beautifully decorated with the title of the play, and fake flowers, fairy lights and cute little things to match with the theme of the play. It was a love story about an elf and a human who couldn't be together but were certain it was true love.(Corny, I know)

The play lasted about 50 minutes, within the last 10 minutes all the actresses and actors were saying a speech they all made to tell at the end of the story. It got to MacKenzie, she was making eye contact with me and grinned widely. Both me and Robin were confused.

She grabbed the microphone, "This is for my bestest friend Y/N! The beloved girl who also loves a boy she can't be with, Robin! It's not that she can't be with him, it's just that she's too ugly! She doesn't have the courage to ask him out. :)" Ths gym went completely silent. Everyone looked shocked.

My stomach dropped, i didn't want to cause a scene so I speed walked out of the gym , on the verge of tears. Robin immediately ran after me, "Y/N, wait!" I ignored him, thinking he didn't want me to feel bad so he'd say some stupid speech about how he didn't like me but still wanted to be friends, once he caught up to me he grabbed me by my arm. "Y/N! Listen to me!" He pleaded, "What! What do you want." I said, now I was crying.

He chuckled. "Y/N. I like you too!" I wasn't sure if he was just saying that or really mean it. I'm pretty sure he knew what I was thinking so he said "I've liked you since I first met you, you've understood me more than anyone else. I love hanging out with you. I love talking to you, I love thinking about you Y/N!" My heart stopped. "Really..?"

"Yes Y/N!" He pulled into me a kiss and I didn't resist. It was as if there were butterflies in my stomach. It was about a minute long but it felt like hours. Everything was perfect now.

He pulled away and wiped my tears, we didn't wanna be here anymore so we skipped school, before we left we spotted MacKenzie, she had a really. bitter expression as she saw Robin hold my hand as we left. I honestly didn't really care about her anymore.

WOWKWKW 1490 words??1?1
But once again!! Thank you all so much for the votes, the comments the suggestions EVERYTHING!! THANK YOU ALL 💗💗💗