Chapter 5 i think

to the person who voted my chapters, thank u, u reminded and motivated to write so this is for you 💗💗💗😊

-Robins POV-
it's been a week since I last saw Finn at school, after that incident that happened with one of his bullies I just haven't see him. I'm worried he's upset, I tried to ask Gwen about it but the only time I'm able to find her is when she's walking to her next class.

I've decided I'll go his house after school. I know that his dad is probably at work, and Gwen will be at her friends so I guess that works out fine, for now I'll just figured out what's wrong with Finn, only 2 more periods until school ends.

-Nobody's POV-

Robin spent hours looking at the clock impatiently, he even debated skipping class just to go check on Finn but he would've been expelled on the spot if he was caught.

Just then he spotted the redhead boy who hurt Finn walking past his classroom door. (The clock is above the door) He immediately asked to use the washroom and followed the redhead boy, once he caught up to him and made sure no teachers were around he pushed him onto the floor.

"Wtf?" The redhead screeched on the floor, not knowing who pushed him, he immediately got up and his expression changed as if he saw a ghost. "Oh. Hi." he basically mumbled.

Robin pushed him back onto the ground.

"Don't hi me, fucking prick, where's Finn." Robin shot him a nasty death glare

"I don't know! I didn't do anything to him after Friday, I swear." The redhead pleaded for him to believe him. They were both aware it would've ended with ALOT of blood if Robin wasn't convinced.

"Why do you even wanna know where he is! Why would I know." The redhead continued, Robin was already super annoyed, kicked him and left.

He decided to skip school by claiming he had a doctor's appointment, therefore he wouldn't get expelled. He took a shortcut to Finns neighborhood and searched for his unit number. Once he was on his doorstep he knocked, waited

No response, he knocked about 4 times more, alot louder as well. He stopped to the door slightly creaking open, behind it he saw Finn, he looked super pale and sick.

"Finn? Wtf happened!?" Robin almost slammed the door open, checking finns forehead for a fever.

Finn finally spoke up after Robin asking thousands of questions, however his voice was very faint.

"It's the cut, I'm pretty sure it got infected but I don't want my dad to see what that bastard wrote." Finn walked over to his couch, already wasted most of his energy saying that one sentence. "I told my dad that I had a cold, I was supposed to go to school 4 days ago but I've been making Gwen cover for me, pretending I've been walking with her after Dad goes to school. "

"Finn, you need to see a doctor. We need go get you medicine!" And with that, Robin got up in an attempt to convince Finn but Finn simply replied

"I can't. I don't have enough money for it. Even combined it with Gwen's. And once again, I'm not letting my dad get involved." Finn said before he could get Robin's hopes up more

"Plus, it'll probably go away in abit." Finn took a sip of water, while Robin was actually pretty mad at the fact Finn was refusing help.

"No," Robin said in a firm tone "I'll buy you the medicine than. Finn it won't just pass over. The more infected it gets the higher risk you have of DYING"

Finn was too tired to go with Robin, so Robin biked to the closest pharmacy as soon as possible to get Finn antibiotics. While he was paying for the medicine he couldn't but think about how he was gonna relentlessly beat the crap out of that redhead prick and force him to apologize to Finn once Finn felt better.

Robin also bought some chocolate bars for Finn, he put all the stuff into his backpack and biked back to Finns house. By now school had definitely ended so he'd have to leaves Finns house in abit. Robin woke up Finn, he felt bad since Finn was really tired. So he handed Finn the snacks along with the medicine, kissed him on the forehead and said goodbye, excited to see him better next Monday.

hi again guys !! this chapter was actually pretty cute, but if you think that this book is boring, please feel free to ask for requests or suggestions, I really don't mind at all. Bye!!

790 words !!