chapter 6 (very long)

ALL OF YOU ARE SO SWEET THANK YOU!!!!! MWA IF UR READING THIS THANK U VERY MICH ILYSM (sorry if this chapter os super super long! 1000 words sososorry

-Robin's POV!!!-
I just finished getting ready for this party I got invited to a few blocks down from my neighborhood. It's pretty far but I really didnt wanna miss it. I also didn't want to go alone, so I'm bringing Finn with me. Deep down, I was kinda worried. Finn isn't really that talkative. He's more on the quiet side. Usually he speaks more once you get to know him better, but he seemed to be fine with going so I'm on my way to pick him up.

-Finn's POV-
I'm about to explode. I was invited to a party hosted by one's of Robin's friends. Obviously I wouldn't decline but I really do not wanna go. I played it off fine infront of Robin,

I was really hoping that he'd go with someone else. I was gonna tell him I was too busy to go but he just called to tell me he's on the way to my house. I haven't even gotten out of my damn house clothes.

-Nobody's POV!!!-

Robin parked his car in Finn's driveway, to his surprise Gwen actually answered the door. She told Robin that Finn was almost ready and just needed a couple more minutes so she invited him inside.

They spoke abit before Finn basically sprinted down the stairs, apologizing for being so late. Finn got his shoes on as Robin was ahead of him and outside. Finn turned back to close the door and saw Gwen winking at him. (not sure if this part was cringe sorry) He shot her a death glare and slightly slammed the door.

The tension in the car was alittle awkward, but only because it was quiet, that's normal as once again Finn doesn't really talk as much as Robin does. Robin typed the address of the party's host address into the GPS and followed the directions. They got there within 9 minutes and weren't too late or early.

They were greeted by a boy with a bottle of beer in his hand, black fluffy curly hair and grey eyes with kinda thick eyebrows. Instead of greeting him Finn couldn't help but keep staring at him, shocked by how familiar he seemed but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Robin noticed it and his grin slightly dropped. He spoke up and said
"Sorry. His name is Finn, he doesn't talk that much. But he's fun to be around." Robin explained to him while he opened the door wider to let them inside.

"Hi Finn. Im Marcus." He was smiling super widely at Finn. Honestly Finn was pretty creeped out by it but didn't wanna seem rude so he still replied.

"Hi Marcus, nice to meet you..!" Finn seemed kinda on edge. By now Robin was at the table getting a drink. Finn sat on the couch. A girl noticed that he seemed pretty on tense and they were both sober so she sat beside him.

"Hi! I'm Luci. Are you okay?" she thought he was drunk and just feel abit nauseated but to her reply Finn responded completely fine. "Hi, I'm Finn. Im fine, this is just my first party ever." Luci and Finn spoke for abit. But he was still staring at Marcus, trying to figure out where he knew him from. He could've sworn that he saw him from somewhere before.

Both Robin and Marcus noticed Finn staring at Marcus. Robin had a very bitter expression while Marcus immediately started grinning when he noticed Finn. (NOT smirking, grinning) Finn immediately looked away and went back to speaking with Luci. (no nothing weird is going to happen with them, just keep reading teehee)

After awhile Luci found out that her friend was drunk to the CORE, so she left to go home and drop off her friend. That's when finn was no longer distracted and heard chanting. He followed it into the next room, also wondering where Robin was. They were playing a mixture of 2 games at once. Spin the bottle, but whoever it landed on had to take a few shots then had to spin the bottle again to see who'd they partner up with in 7 minutes of heaven. (I know this is unoriginal sorry)

Finn obviously knew nobody there except for Robin and Marcus. Along with the friend of Finn's bully, Troy who seemingly wasn't gonna do anything with Robin here, Finn sat down beside Robin, pretty close to him. Robin faintly smirked as if he's beat Marcus in a competition while Marcus was staring at the both of them trying to seem like he was angry. However he spoke up, "Hey Finn! Since this is your first party, why don't you go next?" Marcus glanced at Robin and then Finn. Finn was about to decline "Uhh, no thanks. I-" He was cut off by Marcus ignoring him and spinning the bottle for Finn.

It turned kinda quiet while everyone watched the bottle, the majority of people there were also confused onto why and how finn was at this party until the bottle landed on Marcus and Finn. Robin's face just dropped as if he's just been stabbed. Finn was clearly uncomfortable but everyone started chanting for them to go into the washroom while Finn and Robin made eye contact, Robin looked beyond hurt. Finn was about to speak up and decline but he was dragged by his wrists by Marcus while Finn was asking him to let go.

While they were in the bathroom, Marcus locked the door while Finn was telling Marcus to let go of him. Marcus grinned and got closer to Finn, kissing him. "It's okay." Marcus tried to reassure him to get Finn to stop yelling. Marcus groaned super annoyed when he heard someone banging at the door, HARD. He thought it was someone who drank too much playing spin the bottle so he unlocked the door.

It was Robin. Finn kind of expected it and in that moment he was beyond glad. Robin punched Marcus in his nose and shoved him onto the floor, his face hitting the marble floor. Robin and Finn made eye contact, Robin looked as if he was so angry his blood was boiling while Finn had slight tears in his eyes. Robin didn't say anything, he wasn't mad at Finn though and Finn knew that. Robin simply said "Let's just go home." Robin and Finn walked to Robin's car while Finn was on the verge of tears, Robin was comforting it and offered for Finn to stay at his house, obviously Finn agreed .

OK I FEEL LIKE ITS ALREADY WAY TOO LONG NOW SO OKAU STORY ENDS GUYS!!! BYE LOVE U ALL
1140 words...