Chapter 35 - What The Hell Happened Last Night?

Tiffany's POV

I woke up to the sunlight streaming into the window, creating haunting patterns on the duvet. I shuffled around in my bed a little trying to find out where my teddies were. That's when I realised. This wasn't my bed. I flipped my body over onto the other side and a sleeping Justin was next to me. My eyes widened. OH MY GOD! Justin's eyes peeled open at the sound of a gasp that at some point must have escaped my lips.

'Morning gorgeous,' Justin said, an admiring look in his eyes.

'Justin, what the hell happened last night (a/n The Vamps!!!),' I exclaimed.

Justin's face twisted with thought.

'You don't remember?' he asked, his face now forming a hurt look.

I scrunched my eyes shut which is what I do when I'm thinking really hard and when I did this, the memories came flooding back. Of kissing Justin for the first time, watching Disney, cuddling with him. Everything. I smiled at the memories.

'Yeah, I remember,' I whispered. I rolled back over and looked at the clock.

'Shit!' I exclaimed.

'What?' Justin asked, his voice vibrating on my back.

'School,' I yelped. I flung myself out of Justin's bed and changed into my uniform and brushed through my hair with my fingers. I didn't bother with makeup and I turned around to face a fully dressed and ready-for- school-Justin. We walked out of the gararge and into the kitchen.

'Tiffany. Where have you been?' Mum asked.

'I woke up really early and I came down stairs to get some water and Justin came in asking for some help with his homework,' I said.

She nodded.

'Well, well done Tiff. But next time let me know OK?' she said and I nodded before sitting down at the table. I looked at Justin when no-one was looking and he gave me a cheeky wink. I smiled back. I hated lieing to my mum, but it had to be done, for Justin. And for Justin, I would do anything.