Chapter 24 - Friends?

Justin's POV

I walked back from school with Leo and we arrived soon. Floyd had been given a lift by Allie and Dad so they were already there. Tiff was nowhere to be seen. 

'Dad?' Where's Tiff?' Leo asked.

'She's at the school house,' he said. 

That's where she is. With Lenny. I went into my room, took of my leather jacket and dumped my bag on the floor.  I ran out my room and out the house. I just kept running down the roads, desperate to get there as fast as I can. 

In about 10 minutes, I reached the drive of the school house. I had built up a sweat but I ddin't care. I collapsed against the big door and vigurseley knocked. Miss Budgen answered the door and saw it was me. 

'Justin, what are you doing here pet?' she asked. 

'Tiffany,' I panted. 

She nodded, somehpw understanding me. She looked over her shoulder then gestured me to come in. 

I walked into the hallway and she pointed at a door. She opened it and I saw Lisa, Tiff, Lenny, Darren and Rhiannon sat on the sofas watching TV. They looked a really close gang. 

'Tiffany,' Maggie said. 

They all looked towards us, Tiffany looked a little scared but manouvered out of Lenny's arms and walked towards the door. She closed the door behind her and I gestured for Miss Budgen to give her a minute. She nodded at us before dis-appearing into the kitchen. 

'What do you want Justin?'

'I want to apoligise,' I replied. 

'For what? You didn't do anything,' she said. 

'I did. I was rude and I shouldn't have been,' I replied. 

'OK. Well, at least you admit it?' she said. 

'Friends?' I asked. 

She paused for a minute. 

'Friends.' 

And with that I hugged her before leaving the school house.

a/n

yay an update! waterloo road tonight!

comment of the chapter - lenny or kev?

Chapter 25 is called...... We Are Splitting?!

Katy

xxxxxxxxxxx