Chapter 1 - First Day

Tiffany's POV

I woke up to the incredibly irratating ringtone of my iPhone 5s. I groaned in annoyance and rolled over to turn of the alarm. I reluctantly left my warm and cosy bed and walked into my ensuite. I looked in the mirror and winced. My ginger red hair was tied back in a messy bun that balanced on top of my head and my skin was as pale as ever. I shrugged and quickly took the messy bun out. My hair cascaded down my shoulders into its natural curly slub. I smiled. I gave it a quick brush before leaving my ensuite.

I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed my new uniform whioch was hanging on the handles of my closet. I removed my plain black tank top which left my top half in a sports bra. I was incredibly flat chested for a 16 year old and still fitted into a 32A. I left my sprots bra on and sprayed some deodrant before putting on my shirt. I then removed my tarted print pj pants before putting on a clean pair of underwear and tights. I then slipped on my skirt and tucked it into my shirt before putting on my tie. I nodded in my mirror before grabbing my bag, phone and army coat. I tropped down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

Floyd was sat in the breakfast bar eating toast whilst watching last nights football game. I grabbed an apple before walking over to him. 

'Morning,' I said. 

'Morning,' he mumbled back. 

'Are you setting off then with me?' I asked him. 

He nodded before flicking the remote off and reaching for his bag. I pulled on my coat and grabbed my bag before walking out the door, waiting for Floyd to lock up. After around a minute, he came back out and we set off up to school.

Justin's POV

I sat in the car with my headphones in. Mum offered to drive us to school today. I don't know why or why the car journey is taking so long. We turned a sharp corner and pulled out to a school. I kissed my mum on the cheek and went to get out the car. But when I got out of the car I was lost. By now Leo and mum were out the car and walking into the school. I tilted my head sideways but had no choice but to follow. I ran to catch mum as she stormed through the school. I felt ridicoulous in this unknown school with unknown people in a weird uniform looking lost. A group of girls were staring at me and I nodded at them. But then their attention went to something else. A lot of wolf whistling and 'dayumm' sounds started to happen back outside. I decided I'd leave mum and Leo for a minute. I went where everyone was going. I saw a mob of ginger hair over teenagers heads but as the nearest group to me parted I saw the prettiest girl I have ever seen. 

Tiffany's POV

I walked through the gates talking calmly to Floyd when all the comotion started. I heard wolf whistles everywhere and I felt the stares. Floyd was clearly annoyed and was geting me through the crowd. I was claustrophobic and hated this already. When we finally got through the crowd, I saw a boy smirking at me from the door. I couldn't really see his face before he disappeared. Floyd dragged me inside. Everyone else were still outside so the corridor was silent. 

'Listen Tiffany. You've got to promise me something. Please don't fall for any of those jerks out there,' Floyd begged. I gigled at his overprotectiveness before speaking up. 

'That shouldn't be too hard,' I said. 

'I know. It's just I don't want you getting hurt,' he said. 

'I love you Floyd but I'm old enough now to learn and protect myself.'

'I'm your big, tall and very handsome might I add big brother, it's in the job description,' he joked. I pushed him around whilst walking down the rest of the corridoor with him.