Chapter 5 - Car Conversations

Justin's POV

I followed Floyd to the car where Leo, Tiffany, Allie and Vaughan were waiting. 

'I don't think we're all going to fit in here, so I'll just walk,' Floyd said. 

'It's fine I'll walk,' I said. 

'No you don't know the way. I'll walk,' Tiffany said. 

'C'mon Justin. Tiffany can sit on your lap,' Vaughan said. 

I hid my smirk thank goodness. 

Tiffany turned her head to face me. 

'Is that OK with you?' she asked. 

'If I have to,' I said, once again hiding my smirk. 

Floyd got into the middle. With Leo on his left and me on his right. Tiffany then put her leg into the car before sliding herself onto my lap. She turned and smiled at me before Dad started the engine. He had to stop it when Mr Windsor tapped on the window. Allie rolled it down as he spoke. 

'I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Either that or incest,' he said before walking off. 

We all just sat there with shock as Dad re-started the engine and we pulled away from the school. I got many jealous looks from the girls who could see I was sitting on his lap. Lisa Brown especially. I could also see some of the boys (including Drew)  giving Justin death glares as he returned them. He then wrapped his arms around my waist. He was clearly trying to irratate Drew and from what I could tell it was working. 

'You OK now after English Tiff?' Leo aksed me. 

I nodded. 

'What happened in English?' Floyd asked. 

'That boy Drew was harrassing her,' Leo replied. 

'What was he doing to you?' I asked. 

'He was rubbing my leg and thigh, he kept trying to wrap his arm around me and was asking me on dates,' Tiffany said. My stomach clenched. 

'Do you want me to beat him up?' me and Floyd said at the same time. 

'Remember what I said Justin. No fighting! You too Floyd,' Dad said. 

The rest of the car trip was silent until we got back to Dad's NEW home.