Chapter 7 - Next Week

Vaughan's POV

I was sat in the car with Allie, Tiffany, Leo and Floyd. We were waiting for Justin and at this rate we were going to be late. 

'I'll go,' Allie said. She got up and out the car, slamming the door shut. She walked into the house as we waited for them. Today we were launching the Waterloo Road Community Cafe. 

A few minutes later Allie came back out and got in the car. Justin was following. He began to walk up the road. 

'Fresh air will do him good,' she said.

Allie's POV

I went to find Justin as I thought it was better if it was me. I saw that his bedroom door was shut so I knocked on the door. 

'Justin are you coming with us?' I asked. 

He then opened the door. 

'Now why would I want to do that?' he replied. 

'Well, it's getting a bit late for walking isn't it,' I replied. 

'I told you. I don't want anything to do with you and I meant it. So stay away from me and stay away from my room,' he answered back. He went to shut the door but I stopped it. 

'This is a small house. You're going to find it difficult to avoid me. If you're feeling embarrassesd about what happened. It's fine, it was the heat of the moment, I get it,' I said. 

'What are you talking about?' he replied, giving me his signature smirk. 

I gave him a 'duh' sort of look before I spoke. 

'You know full well what I'm talkign about. This,' I said, gesturing to my still bruised eye. 

'You a mad women or what?' he said. He again went to slam the door but I stopped it again. 

'If you think you're going to come between me and Vaughan, you're the one that's deluded mate,' I said before slamming the door. 

I walked back out to the car with Justin behind me as we started to drive up the hill.