Chapter 22 - Broken

Tiff's POV

Justin took a step back as soon as the words fell from my mouth. Something flashed through his eyes for a milli-second but being the un-experienced one in relationships, I didn't know what it was. He said nothing. I knew it. I should have just kept my mouth shut. I pulled free from his grasp and walked off. I hear him yelling my name but this time around I ignore it and begin to run through the school corridors. 

Tears streamed down my face until I reached a corridor near Mrs Lowsley's science room but my back hit the wall and I slunk down. The sobs echoed through the corridor. I stayed there, burying my head into my knees until I heard the clip-clop of stiletto heels. I looked up and saw Miss Lowsley and Miss Mulgrew. 

'Tiffany, what's wrong?' Miss Lowsley asked. 

I couldn't speak, I just cried. They pulled me into a hug. Miss Mulgrew put her arm around me and we walked down the corridor when the bell went. It made me jump and the corridor quickly was flooded with teenagers. We waited at the edge of the corridor til everyone was in the classes.  We began walking again but Miss Mulgrew had gone as she had a class. Just as we started walking again, the one person who I didn't want to see came round the corner. He jogged slightly up the stairs but stopped dead as soon as he saw me and Miss. 

Justin's POV

I was walking to English when I saw Tiff. She had a mascara stain down her cheek but still somehow looked like an angel. Miss Lowsley had her arm round her and as soon as Tiff saw me, her eyes widened. 

'Tiff,' I whispered to myself. 

'Come on Tiff. Let's get you sorted,' Miss said. 

They walked down and past me. 

'Just wait outside Mr Lowsley's office for me, Tiffany,' Miss Lowsley said. She waited for Tiff to leave the corridor before turning to me. 

'What did you do to her?' She yelled in my face. 

'I didn't do anything!' I demanded but she could see right through my petty lie. 

'I'm going to find out whether you like it or not Justin. You've hurt her and I don't like it but let me make this clear. It's not to happen again. You understand?' she yelled. 

'Is that a threat Miss?' I asked her, trying to act like there was nothing wrong when I actually felt a lump growing in my throat. 

'No, it's a promise.' 

And with that she walked off down the corridor after Tiffany.

a/n

it's nice to see Miss doing something for once. It's Waterloo Road tonight so make sure you all watch it. 

I found this really sad to write!

Keep commenting stuff for the ASK chapter. I will inbox a few of you at random as well so yeah!

I'm getting close-ish to my target of 10k so let's try get there before the end of February!

Chapter 23 is called......................................... incest? It will be out on Thursday.

Katy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twitter - @katy_1dlover_xx

it's nice to see Miss doig something